Price:£15.65+ Free shipping

on 7 June 2013
When the pin arrived very promply my son was very excited and pleased,but this turned to tears!! when on attaching it to his jacket the clasp broke !! I would like to know if there is any way the product can be replaced (preferably without the expence of sending it back to the USA?)
on 22 July 2013
I gave it as a gift, since she likes birds and GoT it was well chosen.
Even if your not a fan of the serie Game of Thrones the pin is an eye catcher.

The only minus is that it is a little stiff when she wants to wear it.
on 27 July 2014
I have not had this for very long, but I am already pleased with it. It's quite a delicate little thing, so it shouldn't be handled too roughly, but if you can be gentle when putting it on, you need not worry about it for the rest of the day. It sits on my shirts very nicely, whether pinned on the pocket, collar or placket (in line with the buttons).
It is quite light, so you barely feel it when you're walking around, but has enough mass to let you know it hasn't fallen off. For all Game of Thrones fans, and particularly fans of Lord Baelish, I would advise you to get this and demonstrate your "dedication", or even just your strong interest.
When Series 5 shows up, I'll be watching EVERY episode wearing this, as it is sure to last until then and beyond.
The only issue is that the pin can be a little difficult to use. It's slightly dull, so takes a bit of a push to get through clothing, and I'm constantly worrying that I'm going to snap it as I take it out of the clasp.
on 21 June 2013
poor details not look exactly what is shown in amazon and the pin comes of easily I guess thats all i can say
on 18 June 2014
Absolutely love this, its great quality and looks just like the real one. It's exactly the same size and design as the actual one worn by Littlefinger. The pin on the back looks and feels sturdy and i don't see it causing any problems. The delivery was amazingly fast and communication with the seller was prompt and kept me up to date when the item was dispatched, expected to be delivered, and even when and how it had been delivered. Highly recommend this seller.
on 27 November 2014
Looks more golden than in the picture, but clips very smartly on to my work bag. Very pleased
on 19 January 2015
When opened on Xmas day we discovered the pin on the back was broken. Bit disappointing.
on 22 June 2015
As shown on littlefingers collar!Brilliant!
on 7 August 2014