5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and tiny in weight.
I was looking for a laptop that I can carry with me for work. I don't need to watch movies or require any great graphics.
But I do need it be fully functional.

This is great. I love my new laptop.
Published 24 months ago by RK

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price
There is nothing special about the product. It works fine and does its job.

Like: stable, powerfull enough to run Windows 8 (built-in), screen and keyboard are very good, excellent value for money
Dislike: chassis made out of plastic, black finish showing fingerprints, touchpad is getting in a way and is uneasy to operate, non-removable battery
Published 22 months ago by Martin Hojka

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and tiny in weight., 28 April 2013
But I do need it be fully functional.

This is great. I love my new laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and reliable, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Lenovo Ideapad S206 11.6-inch Laptop (White) - (AMD Dual Core E300 1.3GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
This is a great little pc - it is light, fast, and portable. I have had no problems with it so far and I use it daily at uni. The screen is fairly wide and the keys are a good size so it never feels like I'm using a really small laptop. Very happy for the price - would highly recommend if you want something inexpensive, portable and reliable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 14 Jun. 2013
There is nothing special about the product. It works fine and does its job.

4.0 out of 5 stars ipad or netbook?, 28 May 2013
When planning a lengthy overseas trip I really didn't want to take my laptop as well as all the usual things we ladies load into our luggage so I thought that maybe now was the time to buy a more practical travelling device for keeping in touch with the office. Having heard so much about them I considered an Ipad and then quickly realised that device is just a larger version of my iphone! I needed something that I could open my email on and work on Microsoft Office documents as well as access Microsoft 365. This little machine has not let me down and although I'm still finding my way around Windows 8 I would recommend this device to anyone who just wants a cut down version of the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine for the price, 1 Jan. 2014
I hated windows 8 at first but now I've got my head round it, it's not too bad although I still prefer Windows 7. It's a good size and very light and battery life is pretty good. It's very quick as well; my friend tried it over Christmas and said it's really fast and if has a decent size hard drive.

In all, very pleased with it for the price, great value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better...:(, 19 Feb. 2013
I expected this computer work much faster.
To turn on it I spend about 5-6 min.
To download the first page in Internet, it takes an other 4-5 min. Very often it doesn't open page from the firs time.
Unfortunately I did expect much more from Lenovo Ideapad S206.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible battery and lack lustre screen, 15 Jan. 2015
I've owned one of these for a couple of years now and it's been hugely disappointing.
When I saw it in a shop I knew the screen wouldn't be particularly great, but it's poor off axis performance makes using it tiring and frustrating.
The worst aspect is the TERRIBLE battery life. 90 minutes is pretty average on a charge. However that hides an even worse problem, no ability to retain charge. Fully charge it, leave it a week and it's too flat to boot.
I should have returned it immediately.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissappointed, 18 Jan. 2014
The laptop is shocking. I had a Lenovo S205 previously and naturally thought the S206 is a step up. It really is not. It has fewer ports (USB, HDMI etc), it is a much cheaper build (the keyboard flexes while typing), the screen in real terms is smaller and the battery is not removable. This has to be a joke. It's like I bought a fake Lenovo when in fact they've just gone cheaper and hope to pass their rubbish off to people who know nothing about computers. Cheap China made crap. Well done on ruining your products.

The S205 is ~2 years older but is far superior to this heap of garbage. It's going back today.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent device if you can be tied to mains power, 19 Mar. 2015
G. Wake "gregwake" (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Good design but let down by poor battery life: it averages less than two hours word processing before I have to put it back on charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
bought as a present, but recipient loves it