on 1 February 2013
Windows 8 wonderful system one small point windows* does not appear to sync with Apple iPad any ideas would be appreciated, Lenovo PC excellent.
on 24 May 2013
This is a powerful computer which is fast (Windows 8), and handles all my uses with ease. We do a lot of Web browsing, Office Word use and E mailing - all with no problem. It took me a little time to get use to Windows 8 but I have now got the apps. I need and I can rapidly get to the familiar desktop etc.
on 26 February 2014
Would not change my new Lenovo not that I am used to it so much faster than my old PC, as I have small hands I find the keyboard easier to use because it is more compact.
on 16 November 2013
I am not a very experienced computer user, but this machine seems to me to be very good value. I had no problems with installation and it was up and running in no time, and believe that it will prove to be a good buy. Connected itself to the modem with no bother. Still have not worked out how to transfer my email account to the new machine but I`m sure my son can sort that out for me. Windows 8? Rather strange but not too bad to get used to. Very good spec. and overall, fast, silent running and the deign and layout is excellent. Finally, in my opinion, this computer is also among the best looking on the market today.
John T. Phillips
on 24 February 2013
I bought one of these the other week to replace an aging desktop,the lenovo is a very nice machine but the only niggle i have is that the one i received didn't have the advertised nvidia graphics card but an ntel hd one istead which why i have only given 3 stars
on 17 March 2013
Configuration is totally bad no user friendliness hence problems requires a return to manufacturers. I will never purchase or recommend this product to anyone. I have returned 3 of these within 2 weeks.
on 30 May 2013
Lenovo registration tells me that the warranty expires on 5 October 2013. I assume Amazon will provide guarantee 12 months from date of purchase? Procedure for alternative boot options from BIOS very restrictive. Lenovo support not very user friendly. Like many others, I regret the move to Windows 8 - can't blame Lenovo for that. Sorry O bought it. My fault - fooled by the apparently good spec for the price. Trying to sell it. Any offers?
on 13 December 2012
Windows 8 is a nightmare!!! this is not a phone; why make it act like one???? If you are looking for PC to do work on, then avoid anything with Windows 8!
66 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse