4.0 out of 5 stars birthday present
I bought this for my brothers birthday, it was a great poster but I struggled getting a frame to fit. Would have been better if they gave the option to order with or without frame.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off
I actually think I got ripped off with this, a simple sheet of A3 with the quotes on,not worth the money, it's still in the cardboard tube that it was sent in as I didn't realise it was unreturnable. Not worth the money and postage.
Published 23 months ago by pamela bradley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars birthday present, 19 May 2013
This review is from: LIFE MANIFESTO POSTER - The World Famous Original Motivational Quote Wall Art Picture Print - Size A2 (420 x 594mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best picture, 13 July 2013
It is poster size and fits perfectly in the big frame, It is inspirational and an every day glance, gives enough motivation to get happily through the day! Totally love it. It included a postcard size one too which is hanging right here at my computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed ...., 2 Aug. 2013
C. Hamze "C Lois" (London UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly, love these words, read most days, looks good on wall next to my front door, a little bigger than expected ..

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 15 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and very uplifting, 14 April 2014
I read one review from a person who was annoyed this didn't come with a frame. I wasn't expecting it to, so I am very pleased. Good quality card and the writing is clear. I bought a separated frame from good old eBay and have hung it in my bathroom. It looks fab and everyone comments on it. Would massively recommend if you need a bit of a life boost or just a smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this poster, 10 Jun. 2014
Quick and prompt service. Nice and big. Bought gorgeous black frame to put it in and hangs nicely in newly decorated modern hallway

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we were looking for, 26 May 2014
Being a lover of promoting positive thinking this was the perfect find. And a great inspiration on a rainy day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 July 2014
I bought this as a gift from my mum to me on my birthday (she passed away last year) I know this would be her message to me ... To live life to the fullest

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 8 Mar. 2014
Absolutely brilliant poster. Ofcourse wordings are good and the way it is written it is catchy. I would recumbend to buy the poster as well as the frame together

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 30 Aug. 2013
Good quality paper with clear print. A great gift, just a shame they don't come framed and I had to buy separately.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›