the Disney Diaries Volume 2
Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£1.99

on 15 February 2013
I bought this book as I too love Disneyland! And I didn't realise there were so many Disney fanatics out there other than me! My family make fun of how much I loves it! I wanted to gain other perspectives on Disney and the whole experience plus I loved the diary aspect of it because a) I am very nosey and b) i think this format explains Disney better and how to make the most of your times at the parks and places to go etc.

I preferred the second book because of Larry's and Robins relationship the chemistry comes across over the pages and I actually belly laughed at some of the book as it was so well written and described I pictured the scenes and found them hilarious. Plus the whole dynamic of the Wilmot/Goble family is heartwarming and I wish I was part of it!

I can't honestly find any negatives in this book and obviously it would appeal more to a disneyite than anyone else. But I would recommend this book to everyone just for the sheer comedic value and Larry's budget tips, which I'm sure would suit any money conscious type haha! I am English too and do appreciate a good ole portion of fish n chips!

The only thing I would of liked to see is some photos, I became really fond of the people in the book and would of liked to put a face to the voice of the books. And to see some of the resorts and of The different parks.

I think next time you should do daily vlogs and post them on YouTube.

And the diary format is always a winner, with a peak into someone else's life. As generally all people are just the teensiest bit nosey!

Just buy the book and you won't be disappointed. I give it 10/10 😃
on 1 November 2013
I'd previously read the Disney Diaries Vol 1 and was quite familiar with the writings of Robin and Larry so couldn't wait to read this second volume which takes us to more recent times. Loved Larry's sense of humour, and I think its rubbing off on Robin as well as her diary entries are a bit more light hearted in this volume. The only thing I didn't like, was the last 2 chapters were basically the same - the first Larrys take on their last trip, the second Robin's version of the trip - this made it quite dull because you were hearing the same information twice. In previous entries, one of them had written the text and the other had 'butt' in and added thier comments as post scripts to the text, so in a way you were getting two peoples opinions, but only having to read about the trip once.
For anyone who has been to Disney World (or Disneyland) this book brings back great memories - you can re-live your own trips whilst reading about theirs. For anyone who hasn't been, but is planning to go, it will give you some useful insight to that wonderful world that is Disney. Remember though, these are diaries, so they are totally that person's opinion and you may not agree with something they say.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 11 September 2014
Bought as enjoyed Larry's blogs in volume one, but this is mainly Robin's blogs which are not interesting - mainly what was eaten and the cost - only recommend volume one for Larry's great and funny insights into the whole Disney experience.
on 22 June 2015
Need to be a Disney fan and to have been. Not sure it would make much sense otherwise