5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy as F*** these shoes aren't wearing in at all ...
Sturdy as F*** these shoes aren't wearing in at all and they're so damn comfortable, I can't stop wearing them! Best shoes I've bought for a long long time. I use these mostly for average walking and football mess arounds at the park and there's no sign of wear, just a bit dirty. Well worth it if you need a pair of shoes for general use!
Published 1 month ago by Steven Notridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe but size is slightly small
The shoe looks great, they feel like good quality and they are quite comfortable.
However the sizing is slightly off. I would have expected them to be slightly larger based on the size ordered.
So I will give only 3 stars due to size missfit.
Published 8 months ago by Y. Leisersohn

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe but size is slightly small, 31 Dec 2013
Y. Leisersohn - See all my reviews
So I will give only 3 stars due to size missfit.

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing, 26 July 2013
these shoes are quite narrow and definately not as comfortable as say a pair of es's, so if i were you i would go for the es;s,they are just super comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy as F*** these shoes aren't wearing in at all ..., 28 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 24 April 2014
w4Mo "maj" (chiswick london) - See all my reviews
Great trainers.I always buy. skateboard trainers because I have found that they are the most comfortable type of trainer.My skateboarding days are long gone,I'm 70 next birthday and my grandson always laughs about it.These Etnies trainers are very well made and much better value than Adidas and Nike.The only reason I didn't give them 5stars was because they came up slightly small.So I suggest getting a half size bigger.

2.0 out of 5 stars two out of five, 15 April 2014
Turned up on time, reasonable price, But got Glue Marks showing around front of trainer
Not the best quality
Will be more careful ordering such things online in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars very durable, 14 April 2014
S. Langdon "unity through music" (Llanfihangel-ar-arth, Wales) - See all my reviews
extremely tough shoe. in being strong it sacrifices a bit of flexibility but thats not necessarily a bad thing :)
only just got a hole in the toe area after a couple of months skating which is pretty good compared with what i normally go through. and look very tidy as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 9 Feb 2014
Very nice, number 9 is similar size to 9 for vans or globe shoes. The only spot, the laces could have a better quality, they are a bit thin for this shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 Jan 2014
Very good shoes, smart and well made. Unfortunately, they were too big for my son and there wasn't an 8.5 available, so I had to return them. Very disappointing for us as they were just what he wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap material, colour faded almost instantly, 3 Jan 2014
they look good and feel good, however after just wearing them once the white canvas material hes been gradually changing colour from white to blue, they look hideous its as it someone tried to colour them in with a faded permanent marker. an upside to this is that i purchased these on lightning deals week so im only 68% annoyed with my purchase.. but really if you need new shoes do not shop online.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes. even for a girl!, 9 Dec 2013
I brought these in the black Friday flash sales and I'm really pleased with them. I've had etnies before so I knew they'd be good quality for the price as always. Very comfortable.