5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Chair, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Delta Children's Mickey Mouse Upholstered Chair (Baby Product)
This chair looks exactly like the picture and we are really happy with it. We bought this for our 1 year old and it is small enough for him to hop off the chair and walk about when he wants. It is a bit pricey compared to the other Disney/character chairs about but I believe it is worth the money as it seems to be better quality than the others.

The design and colours are exactly what you see on the website. Would recommend this chair to anyone with a child that loves mickey mouse clubhouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey mouse chair, 7 Feb 2014
Solid chair exactly looked like its picture my grandson loves it perfect size for getting in and off lovely and bright

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic kids chair, 27 May 2014
I bought this chair for my 2 year old sons birthday so he could have his own special seat for the loving room. It is a little more expensive than some other chairs available but definitely worth the extra money! It is well made, comfy and bright and colourful. My son loves it ! I would absolutely recommend this chair for anyone who wants to get their little one their own special chair which will last!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Jan 2014
puggles (newbury berks) - See all my reviews
My granddaughter loved it ,but a bit expensive other wise very good,as she is always sitting in the chair watching her favourite Mickey mouse programs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colours, well made, 1 Dec 2013
Bought for my grandson, I'm sure he will love it, well made, and the colours are great, very happy, was a good price I would recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Child's upholstered Mickey Mouse chair, 3 Mar 2014
T. Clarke "Terry the 'Beekeeper'" (Devon, UK.) - See all my reviews
I am well satisfied with the quality of it's construction which feels 'sound' & the upholstery is well made & colourful as well as being stain resistant and easy to clean.
I have searched elsewhere and this is the best of its type. 'Toy's R us' are 10 dearer for the same model.
No hesitation in awarding this chair top marks.
Terry Clarke