on 28 October 2013
This chair looks exactly like the picture and we are really happy with it. We bought this for our 1 year old and it is small enough for him to hop off the chair and walk about when he wants. It is a bit pricey compared to the other Disney/character chairs about but I believe it is worth the money as it seems to be better quality than the others.

The design and colours are exactly what you see on the website. Would recommend this chair to anyone with a child that loves mickey mouse clubhouse.
on 27 May 2014
I bought this chair for my 2 year old sons birthday so he could have his own special seat for the loving room. It is a little more expensive than some other chairs available but definitely worth the extra money! It is well made, comfy and bright and colourful. My son loves it ! I would absolutely recommend this chair for anyone who wants to get their little one their own special chair which will last!
on 17 January 2015
Excellent chair, extremely good quality and vibrant colours just like the picture. Can easily sit a three year old and fits nicely in the corner of the room when its not being used. Good price for a good chair.
on 6 September 2014
Looks great. Had it for a few months now. The two years old enjoys it. I think it is expensive and the quality not great ( for the price). You can feel the wood almost everywhere. Five stars because it looks great and the kid uses it daily.
on 6 February 2015
Brilliant!!!!! bought it for my nephew (1 and half years old) he adores it. Occasionally sits on most of time standing on it looking out the window.its a good product and he hasn't fallen off it yet it's very sturdy.
on 12 November 2014
Bought for sons 2nd birthday. He sits in this to watch his dvds and he loves it. Great for kids and just like the sofa but their own. Great quality chair and fabric is good for wiping off any spills.
on 9 June 2015
Absolutely fantastic, I know it's a little more expensive than some other options but it really is worth it. Very good build and surprisingly soft seeing as it doesn't appear to have much padding.
on 4 January 2014
My granddaughter loved it ,but a bit expensive other wise very good,as she is always sitting in the chair watching her favourite Mickey mouse programs.
on 28 October 2014
Lovely, my little boy and all his cousins love it. Beautiful bright colours. Nana bought it for my little boys first birthday
on 24 July 2014
I bought this for my 18 month old little boy, he loves it! Its nice and bright, sturdy (he's been climbing all over it) and feels comfy. Its seems abit expensive but well worth every penny!