5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS
Bought this jewellery box for a birthday present and am so thrilled with it, tempted to keep it for myself! The box is perfectly finished, the 'ladies of fashion' art work blends itself beautifully to the style of the jewellery box. I feel it is good value for the money and will definitely be purchasing another in a different style. Arrived well protected and packaged.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs Deborah Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame it was broken
Published 20 months ago by Cumbriakate

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Sophia Vintage Shabby Chic Jewellery Box Ladies Three Drawer Jewellery Box 2668 (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty box, 25 Sep 2013
The box is nice, just as in the picture. In my opinion, the quality is right for the price paid. I am happy with it. My jewellery is now in one place and it is easier to find the pieces I want to wear. The only down side to this jewellery box is that it does not have a holder for keeping rings straight up. Still, I have rated it as 4 stars because the design is chic, the size is right for my needs and I feel that the sellers description and picture of the product is accurate.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame it was broken, 24 April 2013
I ordered this for a friend's birthday and it arrived quickly (paid for express delivery) but on arrival one of the drawer fronts had come away, even though it was well packed in bubble wrap and a cardboard box. We managed to pin and glue the drawer & also strengthen the other drawer, as we had no time to seek a replacement, but I felt it was not very well made for the price charged. The recipient was pleased with it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than picture, 3 Jan 2014
this was a present and was so pleased when it arrived , the picture does not do it justice. loads of room for all your different bits and fab to look at aswell .

1.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery Box, 15 Feb 2014
More like a kiddies trinklet box. This is rubbish, far too small and not fit for purpose. Would not recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 30 May 2014
A. Capone - See all my reviews
We bought it as a gift and my niece loved it. it's so much smarter than the photo gives credit.

Well work the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 1 Jan 2014
Bought as a Xmas gift for 9 year old and impressed with quality. True to picture and looked elegant. Useful size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived promptly but the quality was really poor. The drawer edges were uneven with huge gaps ..., 24 Nov 2014
Item arrived promptly but the quality was really poor. The drawer edges were uneven with huge gaps between them and the lining is an awful green papery material. Not worth the money at all - I have returned it and 14 days later am still waiting for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars this came yesterday and I am SO pleased I chose this, 30 Aug 2014
this came yesterday and I am SO pleased I chose this...its sturdy and looks so nice on display in my bedroom...very pleased all round with this...would highly recommend to anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality is very inferior and I would not recommend this, 15 Oct 2014
The drawer front was broken when it arrived and another came off when I opened it. The quality is very inferior and I would not recommend this product