5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious - A Book To Share
I eagerly anticipated this latest book in the Wimpy kid series. Greg is getting older now, and he is beginning to be confronted by the ugly truth about life. He has fallen out with Rowley, who has grown taller and sports his first zit like a badge of manhood. There is an uncle's annual wedding to go to, and in between are all the adventures that any middle school kid...
Published on 10 Nov 2010 by Sir Furboy

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good
THIS BOOK WAS QUITE GOOD AND I REALLY ENJOYED IT. MY FAVE PART WAS JORDAN JURY'S
BLOWOUT PARTY WHERE HE MAKES ALL THE LITTLE KIDS HIS SERVANTS
Published 1 month ago by Charlie

‹ Previous | 125 26 2731 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 5 (purple), 17 Jun 2011
I bought this book for my daughter, she received a box set as a gift and loved the other four books so much she couldn't wait to get book 5, she wasn't disappointed, couldn't put it down, would deffinitely recommend this and all the other Wimpy Kid collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boys' books ever!, 4 Jun 2011
P. Arrowsmith (Wirral, England) - See all my reviews
We tried all sorts of books to get my young son (7) into reading but nothing seemed to hold his interest for long enough until we found these books. He has read them all now and can't wait for the next one to come out. Hopefully these will have sparked a life-long interest and enjoyment in reading. We can't recommend them highly enough! Probably the best books for young lads ever written!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put them down!, 11 May 2011
saki "avid reader" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
My son 8 who is an advanced reader took a while to accept these books because of the many illustrations - but having coaxed him into reading one, he devoured the rest and I think he found them really funny because I heard a lot of chuckles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs, 18 April 2011
My 8 year old son loved this book, he was not a keen reader, but he finished this book in a couple of weeks. He found it very funny too and cannot wait to read another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ugly truth, 28 Mar 2011
This unmissable book is one of my favourites filled with lively illistrations. If I was you I would run to the closest book shop and get this book

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 27 Feb 2011
my son is reading the book as i write this. he is very happy with it. i am also happy with the packaging and delivery of the items, very good and quick. thank you. tom

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended (by our son!), 21 Feb 2011
Eagerly awaited then thoroughly enjoyed by our nine year old. Not necessarily a 'challenging' read in terms of literacy but the humour is pitched well and the cartoons add to the appeal. That said, the series does touch on issues such as honesty, friendship and sibling rivalry for example, and the books definitely encourage boys to read - in fact, they've even inspired ours to begin a journal ("It's NOT a diary!").

5.0 out of 5 stars Read in record time, 18 Feb 2011
Mrs. C. Snell (England) - See all my reviews
Great,another book read in record time. Really seems to be loved by 9/10 year olds as a series and this book didn't disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Ugly Truth, 15 Feb 2011
I bought this book for my nine year old grandson who thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It was better than he expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best book, 7 Feb 2011
This was book for my son and he love it , but I'm sure it's not for children only. I've bought all parts of that book and it's great .I can recommend to every child .

‹ Previous | 125 26 2731 | Next ›