5.0 out of 5 stars Best one so far!
I am 8 years old. I have read all of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books and I loved this one. I read this one in less than a day because it was so good and I couldn't stop reading it. My mum wished it could have taken me longer but she's just glad I enjoy reading these as I don't enjoy reading many books. I recommend all these books but especially this one.
Published on 20 Nov. 2011 by TillyBoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay :)
It is kind of funny at the start but i got a bit bored of it and i left it for a while
Published 12 months ago by Mr Paul S Greet

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one so far!, 20 Nov. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth waiting for, 21 Nov. 2011
Elaine Laird (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
My 8 year old daughter has (repeatedly)read all the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books after seeing the first film at the cinema. I pre-ordered Cabin Fever several weeks ago and it arrived within 48 hours of the release date and thanks to Amazon's pre-order price guarantee I was charged the reduced price. She has finished already and is reading it again. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a great series of books and I would recommend them to anyone. Can't wait for the next one (book and film).

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Cabin Fever, 17 Nov. 2011
Eagerly awaited by our 8 year old son, he couldn't have been happier to pick it up after school today (delivered to my work this morning!). He went off to bed early tonight so that he could read for longer - like all the other 'Diary' in the series - Cabin Fever did not disappoint. More than likely as with it's predecessors it will be re-read several times whilst waiting for the next book to be launched - No pressure Jeff Kinney.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best book I have ever read, 17 Jan. 2012
I found this book so amusing that I read the first 105 pages within 24 hours! Although Greg (The Wimpy Kid) isn't really wimpy, the book is a diary of how his life goes wrong whenever it can. Would definitely recommend this book to all boys ages 8 -13. I'm 12 and started reading the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books when I was 9, and out of all the 5 or 6 books in this series, there's never been any part of any of the books that I haven't enjoyed reading. I would definitely give all the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books 5 stars, and I think this one is the best one in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, 17 Nov. 2011
G. Summers (UK) - See all my reviews
We pre-ordered this as my 9 year old son loves this series of books.
Happily it arrived on the day of issue (16th November)
And then something very unexpected happened, my son took off to his bedroom
with the book and read it that (last) night in one go!!
Luckily, he is a keen reader, and I appreciate the Wimpy Kid books are easier
to read than some of his other books (Alex Rider series etc) but high praise indeed
to the author for having such a great appeal to this age group

5.0 out of 5 stars Completley wimpy!!!, 29 April 2012
Ross Kitson (Halifax, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Review by Evelyn Kitson (age 8)

Greg Heffley wants to start his own holiday bizarre, but he can't do it alone, so he drags in Rowley, so he and Rowley start to hand posters out at school. But the principal confiscates them. Greg suspects that is because Vice Principal Roy is worried that the school holiday bizarre might lose money. But this isn't going to stop Greg, but unfortunately, it gets out of hand because then, then Greg goes and does something really naughty............

Hilarious and imaginative. I love the way that Jeff Kinney has given Greg the hardest of times. I really like the way Jeff Kinney constructs his characters, especially Rowley. The way he acts like a little kid just makes me want soften up.

I also love the way Greg thinks that he can become famous just like that. He seems to think a lot of money and video games. He seems to think the world revolves around Twisted Wizard. He seems to value other people's opinion on what he looks like or what he does than his own, and that's why he is one of my all time favourite book and movie star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Always liked diary of a wimpy kid. Would 100% recommend it to any younger children that love to read .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 6) (Kindle Edition)
This book is well, a book. But better. It's packed with comedy and fun and is the perfect book for anyone who is bored of the old 'read ten times' classics. It says nine plus on the back but what they really mean by that is that you can read it about 20 times and never get bored. Perfect book. 5*'s and cooked to perfection with a little can of amazing a la mode. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cabin Fever Episode Is One of the High Points of This Series!, 8 Dec. 2011
Donald Mitchell "Jesus Loves You!" (Thanks for Providing My Reviews over 127,000 Helpful Votes Globally) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
"I believed, therefore I spoke, 'I am greatly afflicted.'" -- Psalm 116:10 (NKJV)

Jeff Kinney has done it again! He has an amazing ability to reach back into childhood to remember the perspective we all had and to revive memories of Christmas, winter, bullying, online activities, "solutions" that didn't work out so well, having to help parents, and starting little enterprises. I felt as if I were there with Greg in many cases.

Even better, his portrayal of Greg as being hapless . . . but not quite knowing it . . . is especially appealing. There's some of Greg in all of us, and Jeff Kinney obviously appreciates the naiveté while letting us all enjoy some good laughs that are almost as much at our own expense as they are at Greg's.

Finally, Jeff Kinney understands the frequent silliness of the world . . . when we "believe" in what we are supposed to believe. In so doing, there's a cautionary tale here to ask questions first.

Bravo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Book, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 6) (Kindle Edition)
This book was hilarious! I loved it from cover to cover. I want to read another one already. Ashton age 9