1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality fabric, developed a hole just below the chest, 2 Mar 2014
Hi,

I bought this item before I left for my annual holiday thinking it would be useful as office wear espcially in winter over a full sleeves top. I left for my holiday and came back after 2 months to start a new project in London. After wearing it twice while at office (8 hours desk job), I noticed that the fabric is front just below the chest area developed a hole. I was very disappointed as I had paid close to 35 GBP for it, for the same money I could have easily bought a nice dress / top in the winter sale from any of the high street shops. Against good judgement, I wore it again even after noticing the hole but wrapping a scarf around it but a colleague noticed and pointed out that there was a hole in my dress. The dress is a loose fitting overall so I dont understand why should there be a hole just after wearing it two times. I am quite disappointed with EMU / this retailer, there quality have seriously deteriorated recently as I have been buying EMU for quite some time but this happened with my recent purchase which was by no means cheap.