5.0 out of 5 stars Winter warmth
Wonderful for the winter with boots for those really cold days, nice and high, soft too. awill buy more of these.
Published 22 months ago by Foggy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described.
Published 10 months ago by Louise & Matt

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter warmth, 21 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm, 18 Oct. 2013
delivered very quickly, as described really warm and soft,perfect for cold days, fully cushioned so very comfortable I would definitely recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described., 1 Sept. 2014
I purchased a couple of pairs of these socks, described as 'Wellington Socks' to wear with my Le Chameau wellies as I walk my Springer Spaniel 3 times a day and needed socks which were warm, hard wearing and comfortable. I came across these and received my order on 26 August. I was disappointed with the length (I am 5ft 4 ins, hardly tall!) and the socks are several inches below my knee, and when I tried to pull them up, a hole appeared. In the picture advetised they look very long, and assumed they would come all the way up to my Wellington boot cuff.
After 6 or 7 wears, at half an hour a time, today 1 September, put them on and found a big hole where my big toe fits in them......not pleased! Next time I will pay the extra and buy a decent brand name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for winter months, 16 July 2014
DEE "Denise" (UK Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
Great in the winter but do have a tendency to slide down when using with wellingtons, so can be a bit of a pain at times Generally a good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
Nice fit keep me warm would recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
great warm socks, excellent gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jan. 2015