5.0 out of 5 stars like walking barefoot!
I like heels but hate the fact that they hurt my feet, these shoes are not only stylish, classy but also SUPER COMFORTABLE. They are a timeless pair of black court shoes, you can dress them up or down and they look great with virtually any outfit.
Soooo glad I bought them!!!
Published 11 months ago by Sylvia R

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have been great...if they fitted...watch the sizing...
I think these would have been really comfortable and a lovely heel height however I ordered a 6 and probably needed a 5.5 or even a 5 as they were huge. They didn't have a 5.5 so I had to send them back for a refund. Shame.
Published 14 months ago by MissNLabrador

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 24 Dec 2013
These shoes are lovely, absolutely great for the price. Classic court shoe, good quality leather. I read other reviews & decided to order one size smaller as recommended. The smaller size fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit too big, 29 Nov 2013
I~m normally a size 5 but these are a little too big. I advise buying a size or half a size smaller than your regular fit. Soft and comfortable. I~m afraid the leader is going to get ruined fast because of the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars like walking barefoot!, 8 Sep 2013
Soooo glad I bought them!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have been great...if they fitted...watch the sizing..., 26 Jun 2013