4.0 out of 5 stars Another good read., 1 July 2013
J. Hicks "book.lover" (Essex. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ragnarok (Jack Sigler / Chess Team Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoy the Chess Team books and this is another great addition. Such a shame there is no more to read yet! If you are new to the series make sure you read them in order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 Jun 2013
I think this is the best book in the Chess Team stories so far. The team is back together, fighting other worldly creatures to save the world. I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, non stop action., 20 Mar 2013
Good addition to Chess team adventures. Leads nicely from Callsign series and continues to evolve with the addition of new support team members, although would not want to be a white or black member!! Can be read without reading previous Jack Sigler books, but I recommend starting at the beginning with Pulse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning - a real adrenaline rush of a book, 9 Dec 2012
D. Wilson "jazzydunc" (UK) - See all my reviews
As a rule, i am generally suspicious of books written in collaboration with others (for example I no longer read any books by the law of diminishing returns that is James Patterson). However, the Jeremy Robinson collaborations are the exception to this, and this book is by far and away the best - better than most books i have read in a very long time.

From the opening and throughout, this book does not stop the action coming. The plot is well constructed and the chapters end on cliff hangers that leave you wanting more.

The different locations are handled excellently throughout the novel bringing all together for a fantastic finale.

Would suggest reading Chess Team: Rook (if you don't read any of the other - but would recommend these too). before reading this one.

In my humble opinion, I think it is a crime that Jeremy Robinson has not reached the same notoriety in the UK as James Rollins or Matthew Reilly (who have a similar style and feel), but an not recommend this book highly enough. If you want to try one of Jeremy's stand alone books first, would also highly recommend "SecondWorld".

Can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another success for Mr. Robinson, 30 Nov 2012
Only just discovered Jeremy Robinson a few weeks ago and have already read all of his books. This one doesn't disappoint either. Write faster please Mr. Robinson! A cracking adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars keep them coming!, 27 Nov 2012
Love the Chess Team books and yet another that takes historical fokelore or ancient legends and devlops a fast paced action packed novel that reads like a Hollywood script. Read the other books in the series first as well as the novellas. Can't wait for next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW - what else is there to say!, 8 Nov 2012
Trudi Gordon "Trudi Gordon" (Cairneyhill, Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
The latest Chess Team adventure does not disappoint in the slightest. Having read the previous ones and the novellas I knew I was in for a treat. Jeremy Robinson and Kane Gilmour and the new Preston & Childs. It was well written, fast paced and kept your interest right up until the very last sentence. I am looking forward to the next episode......I know I will enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 Nov 2012
M. J. Fyfe - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of Mr Robinson's work and this latest installment featuring the Chess team is in my humble opinion, the best so far.

It's full of the fast paced action that you have come to appreciate from this author and the plot twists' serve to heighten the reader's immersion into the story line.

I very much look forward to more outings from the chess team and am very curious to see how the thread involving the Herculean Society pans out. Personally I think that a truely epic adventure awaits the Chess team, Alexander Diotrophes and the World and I cant wait to be a part of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long live the King !, 25 Oct 2012
I have read all of Jeremy Robinson's books and I have to say none of them disappoint.This being the latest of the chess team adventures is the best one yet I could not put it down which is very different to the book I read before it A Wanted Man by Lee Child which after a while I could hardly bother to pick up.I do not want to go into the plot because I do not want to spoil it but if you you like a fast paced exciting read with good plots and interesting characters you cannot go wrong.
I am a fan of Matthew Reilly,Scott Mariani,Matt hilton,James Rollins and Lee Child (last book not included) to name but a few but Jeremy Robinson has fast become my favourite author , try it you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series and this book did not disappoint, 3 July 2014
I love this series and this book did not disappoint. If you like action and adventure books you will like this one!