5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
I now own this in 'Wine' and I couldn't be happier. To begin with, the colour options are wonderful and the sizing isn't too bad,(for example I'm a size 12 and this jumper could easily be worn by a size 16 if you love it enough). It didn't take too long to deliver and it's what you'd find in the high street for a fraction of the price.
Love it, love it, love it.
Published 19 months ago by FannyAdams

3.0 out of 5 stars thin and stringy
Doesnt look as good as the picture suggests. Fell apart on second wear. This isn't a long length jumper but it was cheap ...
Published 9 months ago by C. Mottershead

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 6 Jan 2013
FannyAdams (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Womens Long Sleeves Knitted Baggy Style Oversize Plain Jumper Sweater (Apparel)
Love it, love it, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Aug 2013
I ordered this in black on a whim because I wanted a jumper - I was very cautious of the fact it is 100% acrylic so was worried about it being scratchy or not holding warmth.
I'm a size 8 and love the oversized look, I can wear it off the shoulder which is really cute!

I've just ordered a second one of these, and can see myself buying even more! They're comfy, surprisingly warm, cosy and not at all scratchy or obviously synthetic materials. Some threads are a little loose but can be easily fixed and actually I have been happy to put up with it!

Can't wait for my second jumper to turn up! Thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love!!!, 1 Nov 2012
Love this jumper looks great with a pair of jeans, am considering buying in another colour!! It's not too long, couldn't be warn with leggings. Love how it goes off the shoulder, is exactly what I was looking for!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Want another!!, 29 Nov 2012
I really love this product and was so happy to receive it. It fits perfectly and will definitely be looking to buy it in some different colours.

3.0 out of 5 stars thin and stringy, 23 Nov 2013
C. Mottershead (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best amazon purchase so far, 5 Nov 2013
I myself am quite reluctant to buy clothes online because of the issue of me being so small, its hard to have luck finding clothes that fit me well. I absolutely love baggy jumpers, they're just so convenient, especially during fall time. I'm very picky over what style of jumpers/sweatshirts I wear, the sleeves have to be baggy, the neck line round.

When I saw this picture I was absolutely love-struck. Its everything I have been looking for in a jumper and I found it for such an amazing price. Given that I'm a student, its hard to find nice clothing without making your pocket cry. The quality isn't even half bad, its great, I love how its one size fits all. I would totally recommend this to people. I ordered this on a Thursday and received it two days later even though they say it would take 3-5 working days. Although I'm waiting for another one to come that still hasn't arrived which is bugging me slightly. I bought it in the colour Stone and in Wine which is still to come.

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge colour discrepancy, oddly proportioned, 18 Oct 2013
When it says "fits UK 8-14" it just means the middle bit where your torso is is huge and isn't accurately represented in the picture. I could fit another of me in this thing.

I bought the "green" one. In the picture it's quite dark green but the actual colour is so much brighter than shown. The shade I received didn't match any of the other green colours available. It's an awful colour and I won't be wearing it when I go outside.

It's warm though.

4.0 out of 5 stars It'll do., 1 Mar 2013
The style is pretty much what i wanted and expected. Sizing is perfect for me (size 8), but the colouring is way off. Magenta looks much darker on the image,with a more purple tone. whereas the one i received is pretty much pink and much brighter than i expected. Overall, i will wear it, it's still a good product, just the colouring in person is completely different than presented on screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars green oversized jjumper, 28 May 2014
pleased with delivery as it actually came earlier then the expected date of delivery, only downfall is the colour green is alot darker on the photo and when reciveing the jumper it was alot lighter but still lovely and comfy to wear on a daily basis:)

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 19 Mar 2014
it was excellent when it first came, it fit amazing and looked good however after the first wash it started loosing its shape and feel i was quite disappointed