on 10 January 2013
I've had a number of duds lately regarding baking trays. They start out non-stick but soon stickiness becomes the norm then they just look/feel sad. This tray cleans like a dream with not a hint of sticking. True, it's only been used about 5 times but better than my last batch, by far!
on 26 February 2015
Excellent baking tray which I have used to bake Swiss rolls. The tray is very sturdy and the Swiss rolls bake evenly, I've had no problems with the cakes sticking so far (I do use baking parchment on the base). I would purchase this item again.
on 17 April 2013
Did the job really well, nothing sticks. Am really pleased with this. It's especially good for making granola bars. They came out without any trouble.
on 23 April 2013
Lovely to handle piece of kitchen equipment - doesn't warp or bend once it gets hot. Excellent value for money.
on 1 October 2015
Solid tray that doesn't bend however scratches easily, everything sticks to it and it goes rusty under the lip. In my opinion not very good value for the price. I was disappointed as had some fantastic oven trays from prestige before which lasted a long time but it seems they don't make them the same anymore.
on 13 March 2015
This certainly is a heavy gauge tray and not at all bendy like the cheap trays that you may get in supermarkets. I made my first Swiss Roll in this tray and it turned out perfectly (apart from the butter icing which was my fault for not beating it to a pulp). I think this tray will last for years! ;)
on 11 October 2014
Lovely, heavy duty tin. Makes lovely Swiss rolls and roulades.
on 10 July 2014
Usual high quality one expects from Prestige. Delivered when promised, no problems at all.
on 9 October 2015
An excellent heavy duty baking tray, could be used for a swiss roll tin
on 7 January 2015
A good quality Swiss roll tin. I am happy with this purchase.