on 24 November 2012
Works for my note 2 batteries. Slightly odd design which means you need space to the left of the plug if used in a double socket. I use it in a 4 way so that it is flat but the batteries fit snugly so I suspect even if used vertically they would not fall out. There is a bright LED that glows red for charging and blue when done. Seems to take ages to charge but then so does the phone! Works with these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009PLDSXQ/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00
on 22 March 2013
The batteries are not held into the product very securely
One battery has to be held in with blue tack whilst charging
The charger light will not illuminate unless the battery is held firmly in place
(This seems technically reasonable but it is difficult to hold some batteries in place)
Maybe the battery sizes are manufactured without tight enough tolerances
on 22 May 2015
What can I say. This battery charger is practical and easy to use. Can be plugged into the mains or run off the USB port of a computer with a USB cable that has two full size USB connectors (one at each end). It didn't come supplied with such a cable, but I had one from elsewhere so I was able to use it no problem. The plug is (I think) Chinese. But it comes with andapter for British mains sockets.
on 4 September 2015
What a brilliant idea. With smart phone apps eating batteries I always carry a spare or two. This is permanently plugged in to take whichever spare has been used that day. I wouldn't be without it now.
on 14 February 2015
I like to have a second charged battery in my bag and this does the job of keeping it charged. There's also a usb outlet to charge the phone at the same time. My Note 2 can be a little picky about combinations of chargers and cables but this works every time.
on 7 July 2013
Are use it to charge my original battery for the samsung galaxy note ll and also the replacement battery both charge perfectly fine

It takes about 5 hours to charge a battery fully
But that's better for the battery life

The LED indicator at the top remains blue when not charging or when the battery is fully charged

The led turn pink when charging correctly

Good quality item not cheap and plasticy
on 23 November 2014
A handy way to charge a battery if say (like mine) your charging port fails. Rakes about 6/7 hours from 0-100% charge, led charge indicator. Charges correctly to 100% not 98% etc... only 2 gripes with this, the uk mains adapter is mounted as such that if you push the battery into the charger with too much vigour, it can force the unit off of the adapter, the other is that the battery is easy to knock out of the unit whilst charging.
on 31 March 2013
Very compact item, so good enough for travelling. I bought it for a journey so I'll have a spare set of batteries and it's ideal for the purpose. Agree with the other reviews, it takes ages to charge (a battery that was 20% still charged took about 10 hours), a battery that was 90% still charged took 6 hours) but it does the job and the light turns blue as expected when done.
It is true that the battery fits rather flimsy into the charger, but it's firm enough to stand vertically and it's safe.
Can't fault it really, especially for the price.
I use it with these batteries: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009PLDSXQ/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but it also works with the Original Samsung battery.
on 4 September 2013
I have 3 batteries on the go now so my charger is on all the time as I play games on my phones among other things so thank you and yes I would recommend you to anyone who asked about batteries and chargers

Shonagh
on 20 January 2013
Arrived on time. Battery fits in it as you would expect. Also has a USB port that you can charge the phone from. It would have been nice if it had included a cable for the phone - then, with the original, you could have chargers in two places - as it is you would have to buy another cable.