on 26 September 2013
As an ex chef. and retiree I still like to cook for family and friends, having used this product in my business for many years,, it seems pratical that I still can still use them at home. first rate.
on 24 December 2012
This was exactly what I needed and arrived promptly. Good for small hands. Each bag holds enough frosting for 12 cupcakes and useful for chocolate work. I would recommend .
on 23 June 2013
Love these bags no messy cleaning would recommend to any budding cup cake decorators my daughter loved having several icing colours and nozzles on the go at one time when making cup cakes for her friends.
on 13 November 2013
perfect for the job. good price and good quality. saves on the washing up and saves the annoyance of a split canvas bag.
on 2 November 2013
really good product, holds the icing very well and best of all once the job is completed the bag is easy disposed off
on 23 October 2013
My Son is doing a cookery course and he wanted to attempt icing. These bags are ideal once you've used they just throw them away.Cause I know I will be left with the washing up. Good idea, thanks
on 15 February 2013
I received my order yesterday and cannot fault the timescales of recieving my product, as it was literally a day or so from the date i put the order in. However i have used several of their pipping bag and they all have a tear in the middle of the pipping bag and the buttercream keeps coming out... not happy :(
on 23 September 2013
I just have to tear off as many as I want to use . Easy to fill and not too big to handle .
on 27 November 2013
These bags arrived quickly and are good quality, however they are quite small and not really big enough to hold the amount of butter cream to top 12 cupcakes (well not for my greedy bunch anyway), more suitable for finishing touches ie: decorating/writing with a small nozzle. I would recommend the 18" version of theses disposable bags, they hold plenty so you don't need to refill it. I've added a link below:

1 Roll of Disposable Piping Bags - 100 18" Bags - Blue
on 28 April 2013
I chose these bags for the price and also the good reviews, well here is another......fast service, got them with 2 days of my order, small enough to get put through the letterbox. brought them to use at school for icing biscuts. they are idea for small hands, some needing assistance. I found them strong, got lots of squeezing and throwing around!!!! dont be put off by the colour of the bags, it was easy to see what colour icing was in them. Have fun....

See one answered question