on 1 May 2013
...or do you have to put your Kindle in the 'wrong' way round in this case?! Putting it in as pictured, the holes don't match. And the other (right) way, the strap is now on the wrong side, unless you're left-handed.

An excellent case otherwise.
on 22 July 2013
This is a nice cover, comfortable to hold, and I like having a holder for the stylus so that it's always at hand. Not sure about the carrying handle as it's inside the case and not therefore not much use for carrying. The description says it's useful when Skyping but I haven't tried it for that yet. It's a pity the cover has to be open when the Kindle is being charged. The cover doesn't always put the Kindle "to sleep" when it's closed, because of the fold in the design. I generally lay mine upside down to make sure it's off.
on 18 January 2013
Very satisfied(if a little high in price),as detailed in the blog but could have included the stylus pen as part of the deal.
on 1 September 2013
Really excellent case for my Kindle Fire HD 7". The versatility of this product in terms of positioning the kindle and making it easier to use is fantastic and the bonus for me is that I can switch off my kindle by just closing the magnetic cover. (I like to switch kindle off when I stop using it to save battery life, hence my delight at this last aspect of this product) I can recommend it!
on 2 August 2013
The Snugg cover arrived very promptly, and I am more than pleased with it. I have just read in another review, and agree with the reviewer, the cover stand should sit at an angle as it does tend to make the Kindle sit a little too upright. Other than that I love it, far superior to my last cover which was just an A shape which constantly slid down. Great service from seller-Many thanks.
on 25 April 2014
It deserves a very high rating for quality, design and usefulness of product. The best I've had (4 so far) and prefer it as well as having a useful handle it is the most secure/stable so far too. Would say it is a little pricey for what it is but gives me peace of mind about using the product safely and cleanly. I recommend it.
on 12 April 2015
Unfortunately, the case sent does not fit my model of Kindle. Had good rapport with Snugg customer services and they are refunding.
They were good enough to send a list of model numbers which their cases fit and have even offered to send me one FOC as and when they stock my model.
Thanks
on 6 January 2013
I spent a long time musing about what case - I knew I wanted a stand, cut-outs in the relevant places, and most importantly for me, a strap/band so making it easier to hold with one hand when reading in bed. It delivers on all of this and is a nicely tooled case. I particularly like the auto shut-off when you flip the cover closed. In fact, the device is still too heavy for comfortable reading held with one hand, and you still need the other hand to turn pages - but that's not a fault of the case.

I think for sustained reading the lighter original kindles still have the edge. Having just seen the Yota smart phone with an e-ink display on the back and a 'normal' screen on the front, I wonder if anyone will produce a tablet with that functionality - could be a winner....
on 27 April 2013
Great price and great quality. Stands up my kindle fire hd just at the right angle, great for when skyping. Has holder on the side for your stylus but nit sure if this will soften and the it will drop out. It's not a tight loop. Brilliant buy.
on 28 March 2014
Product arrived in no time at all. Looks just as photo very sturdy. The only thing I would say you can only have the stand as landscape so it doesn't work when using to view my newspaper.