on 31 December 2012
This is a really lovely box, so much so that I purchased another. My little girl loves the design and it holds a good amount of toys and bits and bobs and I don't fear that it will collapse. Definately would recommend.
on 2 May 2013
Good size boxed for storing toys ... bright and colourful ... lid could have been a bit stronger as kids have tried to sit on it ... but when playing can double as a table for light things such as a kids tea set.
on 29 May 2013
currently being used for dressing up costumes and accessories, doing the job perfectly well. Bigger than i imagined and more durable. great for the price.
on 19 December 2012
For the price I was hoping it wouldn't be too flimsy. However it's much better value than I'd expected. Great would recommend
on 9 December 2013
This item doesn't look to bad but when you put stuff into it (ie toys, which you assume it is what it is for!) it bulges both at the sides and the lid does not fit on properly.
on 1 August 2013
I actually use these to put bed linen and towels in to make a change as I have very little storage space,they are good quality.
on 1 June 2014
a spacious storage box which can be used for storing toys to small items. Nothing much to say really, it is a storage box.
on 18 July 2013
Loooooooooooove this item!
Purchased to put spare clothes in but reordering two more as they are ideal to store spare quilts.
Quite sturdy when full.
on 19 March 2013
I bought one of these boxes for my daughters play room & was impressed what a good size & how sturdy it was for the relatively cheap price. I was so impressed I ordered a 2nd box, but this one never turned up, after three weeks I contacted the seller but got a standard reply about checking at the post office (which I had) & now over a month later I still don't have it nor have had any further communication. So overall a good toy box but I'm not very happy about my missing item!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2013
This box is ok but not very sturdy at all I wanted it for toy storage but the sides have all caved in and the lid no longer fits on