Published 8 months ago by Kentish Reviewer

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP TAT
When I received the key ring it looked excellent however after a few hours the whole apparatus fell apart was so unimpressed as I had already discarded my previous key ring. I am an extremely unsatisfied customer.
Published 13 months ago by Calvin Louis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP TAT, 9 April 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY audi METAL CAR KEYRING gift box
Bought this about a month ago and thats about how long it lasts. Unscrews itself and falls to pieces. Had to buy a different one

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product. Smart and low-key so good for professional wear., 30 Aug. 2014
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY audi METAL CAR KEYRING gift box
Nicely finished product. Having scoured my local town high and low for a nice keyring with no success this has to be worth the money bearing in mind the petrol and time I spent trying to find one !! It is chromed in places so I don't think it will stand to heavy use before that flakes off, but if you just have a few keys to put on it and don't have it bashing against other stuff in your handbag or briefcase ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Very good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but looks OK, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY audi METAL CAR KEYRING gift box
I brought two key chains for my Audi car. This is very good quality key chain but looks very formal. I would recommend to go for another one if you are looking for more funky.

B005EGUGWW

Cheers
Sush

5.0 out of 5 stars Class & Quality, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY audi METAL CAR KEYRING gift box
Bought this for my hairdresser who had purchased his dream car - Soft top Audi! Trouble is he didnt like the keyring that came from the garage, wanted something to reflect the beauty and Class of the car hence this keyring.

Well he was so pleased it was presented well, looked good definitely high quality and excellent service what more could you wish for!

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY audi METAL CAR KEYRING gift box
Bought as a gift. product is good quality and looks more expensive than it is. cannot vouch for wear and tear as the keyring is not used by myself

3.0 out of 5 stars its a nice finish and clean design, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY audi METAL CAR KEYRING gift box
Its not the white it suggests, i bought for my wife with a white audi thinking it would match, its actually all silver, its a nice finish and clean design, v good quality, however its not what it said on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... complaints I bought this 2 weeks ago and it's perfect it gets banged around in my bag and is ..., 21 May 2015
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY audi METAL CAR KEYRING gift box
I don't understand the complaints I bought this 2 weeks ago and it's perfect it gets banged around in my bag and is totally used and mines still perfect looks tops thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking metal key ring - does tend to scratch ..., 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY audi METAL CAR KEYRING gift box
Good looking metal key ring - does tend to scratch easy on the back if keys rub against it in your pocket

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›