on 30 July 2013
I wasn't able to use a washing line after changes to my garden so wondered if using one of these outside would do. I am delighted to say that it holds more than a full load of washing folded over the wires easily, and of course there is space on the wire racks to hang a very large number of garments on hangers if you want to arrange your garments that way. In addition, being able to dry things lying flat on it means that it is perfect for woolies that you don't want to stretch out of shape, and other delicates. And at the opposite washing extreme, I was able to lay a heavy bedspread across it to dry flat in the sun, whereas the old line would have sagged dangerously under the weight.

It is probably designed for indoor use, and is a much better alternative than the traditional tall thin British design (a friend tells me this ironing-board shaped rack is very common in Germany). For outdoor use I laid a couple of bricks over its lower cross bars and it stood firm in the breeze. Altogether a strong, versatile and well-made piece of equipment.
on 12 February 2013
I bought these on behalf of my wife. She is highly delighted with them and glad that she now has two stands.
They are very well constructed, rust proof and easily moved
on 18 May 2013
This is just what I expected. I had used this type of dryer in France and once I got the hang of holding both flaps when transporting into the garden, it is ideal for laundry for two people.
on 23 September 2013
Some reviews speak of airer not fitting in the bath/indoors - I haven't found this and I live in a student flat with a small bath so I wouldn't dismiss this product on that account. Couldn't ask for more for a clothes horse, really! Would definitely recommend.
on 13 September 2013
Love this - it's big and spacious and does the job. I'm going to order another one and dump the awful one I got from Argos previously.
on 9 September 2013
Satisfied with delivery. Happy with this item. Stores away easy reccommend this item to anyone inside or outdoors. Usage Very Happy
on 3 June 2013
It is recommendable. It is worth for it's price.It is longer than the other racks that I ever had and so more useful!!!
on 27 September 2013
Well made with plenty of hanging space . Although not heavy enough for outside use even when loaded with washing . On the first use a slight breeze blew it over , will have to use it in the garage
on 10 April 2014
This is sold as a stainless steel rack, but it is not. It is only steel PAINTED. Anyway, it has served its purpose for me. The racks bend a little with heavy clothes, but it seems to be the usual with this kind of laundry racks...

I use it indoors with the laundry of a full loaded washing machine. I have not used it outdoors.
on 10 November 2014
I Purchased this Drying Laundry rack described as Stainless Steel after very little use I find that at each intersection of the rack and frame rust appearing which transfers onto the drying. On closer inspection the so called stainless steel is in fact silver powder coated steel. This item is not as Advertised