5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing I've bought recently...
Published 18 months ago by Cheekysheep

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivery Dilema
This washer is fine for every day cleaning jobs. However when I took it out of the box it was covered in oil the source of which was not clear. Rang Karcher who tried to re assure me that the machine was not full of oil which was leaking out. The problem has sadly persisted but the washer continues work satisfactorily. That said this oil problem still leaves me with a...
Published 6 months ago by Michaelmontel

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing I've bought recently..., 18 Mar 2013
Cheekysheep - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer (DIY & Tools)
I've had a Karcher for ages, its been brilliant over the years and it got to a stage where I decided to retire it and give it my father as it still worked! The meant I was in the market for an upgrade, I looked at the others but all the reviews pointed you in the direction of Karcher. I spent a while reviewing their web site and realised there are loads of different models... Don't be mislead by the "What do you want it to do" matrix... This bad boy does it all, its much more powerful than my old one, cleaning the car is a breeze, it makes light work of block paving and my decking, I even bought a T400 attachment which is brilliant... I really like the fact that you can buy special detergents for different things like wood (decking), masonry, cars etc. Save yourself some money, this K4 does it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful.!!, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer (DIY & Tools)
Perfect for the patio brings it up like brand new.Its very easy to pull around and easy to set up. Used to take me half a day to clean with my old jet wash now i can do it in an hour ... great guarantee, great product,great service. If your after a top quality jet wash you wont want any more power than this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer (DIY & Tools)
Great job done, have just binned my old unit (Not a Karcher) My block paving is cleaner then my next door neighbours who has just paid a professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy., 27 May 2013
Mr. Richard Avenue "R Saunders" (martlesham, suffolk uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer (DIY & Tools)
Have had a Karcher before so new the quality would be ok, The big differance is the K4 is so easy to set up and use and enough power to do all the tasks i will need from patio & path to cars and all other cleaning.
Suitable and easy for anyone to use, male or female.

5.0 out of 5 stars good name, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer (DIY & Tools)
great product and value did all the jobs i wanted it to do would recomend this product for its ease of use also

5.0 out of 5 stars it's worth upgrading to this model, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer (DIY & Tools)
much better power than my old karcher, also generates more foam from my foamer attachment and the patio washer seems to be more efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marcher k4, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer (DIY & Tools)
Great machine to use and find in dark.have not used to much yet but what I have done its bloody good. Karcher never let you down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job OK but broke down near the end of it., 15 Jun 2014
D. W. CARVER (Oxshott, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer (DIY & Tools)
For over 20 years I had an excellent pressure sprayer. At the time we had an enormous amount of paving. We have now moved to a house with paving just along the back of the house with a paved path along one side. And it needed cleaning.

Unfortunately the motor of my old cleaner needed servicing and I could no longer find a service depot for this product so decided to buy a new one. I chose the Kärcher K4.

I was worried when I unpacked it because just about everything was flimsy compared with my old machine - especially the dirt-blaster lance. But despite this it cleaned my dirty paving slabs just as well as my old vastly more substantial machine, so full marks for that as far as it goes. I should mention that these blaster nozzles achieve their results by 'spinning' the jet of water at high speed. So fast you can't see the spin.

But just before I finished the rear paving the 'spin' of the nozzle developed a fault. The spin slowed to such an extent that you could see it and the whole lance assembly juddered in the hand. The cleaning jet came out in a series of large spirals. It still cleaned but took an eternity to do so.

Because on this model the inside of the lance was inaccessible I sent an email to Kärcher. Their service was superb. The same day I received instructions as to how I could try to dissolve the grit they had assumed had entered the nozzle. I did as instructed but with no success. So Kärcher has said they would send me a new lance, which I now await.

So how does one rate the product? It did the job excellently so is worth five stars. And the service I received from the manufacturer cannot be criticised. But the thing failed as far as paving cleaning was concerned after around two hours, which cannot be regarded with enthusiasm! So I have compromised with three stars.

I would have grounds for returning it to Amazon who are always very good in such circumstances, but in view of the prompt help I received from the manufacturer I am hoping for 'better luck next time'. So I'll stick with it.

21 June. Replacement received and job fished. Certainly 100% marks for manufacturer's service. But what if the lance fails again? I can't think they can all fail this quickly but might do so sometime. They are not an expensive replacement so assuming I was just unlucky it is something I can live with. So I've no hesitation in putting my rating up to 4 stars - assuming the site allows me to do so.Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer

4.0 out of 5 stars KARCHER K4, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer (DIY & Tools)
The instruction manual gives incorrect information, identifying parts with wrong numbers, so difficult to know how to get thing working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good so far!, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer (DIY & Tools)
My husband uses this for his gardening business and is very impressed with the machine and the water pressure so far. Just hope it lasts longer than the last (a lesser model)!

Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer