5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to use and useful
Only been out with it a few times but helping my game already.
Particularly useful when playing new courses.
Battery life fine, big enough screen for me to see and I would normally need my glasses on.
Overall, very impressed. Going to try "measure shot" and odometer features next time out as haven't got round to them yet.
Pleased with my purchase
Published 15 months ago by IanB

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf GPS Watch
the watch is slow to find the course you are playing and frequently does not move on after playing a particular hole which then requires a manual fix
Published 6 months ago by grey wolf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to use and useful, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Garmin Approach S1 Golf GPS Watch - Special Edition White/Orange (Electronics)
Only been out with it a few times but helping my game already.
Particularly useful when playing new courses.
Pleased with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 14 Jan 2013
Mrs. K. L. Springett (UK) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it is supposed to do, finds the course fairly quickly even in the snow and is pretty accurate great xmas present

4.0 out of 5 stars Gar in approach GPS golf watch, 23 Oct 2013
At present only used on one course. Apart from taking longer than 60 seconds to pick up satelittes, once locked on gives me far more confidence in club selection, which has improved my game. A very useful addition to golf equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Watch!, 12 Aug 2013
Pleasing colours make this watch seem less cumbersome than the black version. I have used it many times, at my own course as well as at others and it has operated accurately. If you are determined to reduce your scores, you must treat yourself to this item. You can measure the distance of your shots on your practice facility and take that knowledge out onto the course, ready for your shots into the green. This has shaved shots off my game, without a doubt. I have (at last!) been accused of being a 'bandit!' Excellent item, I recommend the seller, fastest despatch ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit!, 3 July 2013
I bought this for my husbands birthday and he loves it! Very easy to set up, looks good and does a brilliant job. Excellent price with superb service and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 May 2014
Bought for a friend, he says it's fantastic! He would recommend it. Very good price for what it can do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 19 May 2014
used for the firt time this week end. Charged - I down loaded the latest course data - from Garmin - registered the product.
Easy to use - worked perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Watch and GPS, 12 May 2014
I bought this for my wife, she found it easy to use, looks good, comfortable to wear and easily chargeable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have to rebuild my ego., 26 April 2014
P. C. Devlin "SEVE" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
For many years I would hit a ball with little or no confidence as to how far I could actually hit it. This I have to say is great as it certainly gives you more confidence as to club selection, but it also brings to my awareness of how I continually under-club. This is an issue with amateur golfers which I hope to address. It has also made me look at club selection in a completely different way. Only time will tell. I will review the watch later on in the year when I have used it more extensively. I can't wait to tell the wife I'm playing 4 times a week now in the interest of science.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 April 2014
Brill,would recommend to anyone ,I'm in turkey Gloria golf resort just now and is so useful out here,, so every golfer should have one

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›