5.0 out of 5 stars Johnson's Baby All Over Wash for Big Kids Too
Nice and gentle way to wash all over the body even if suffering from sensitive skin or sun burn. No fear of any stinging eyes, plus with it being not heavy scented less chance of getting bitten by mosquitoes in the night. So for me a very good reason to keep using it that and it not leaving my skin too dry.

I have used this instead of my usual shower gel when...
Published on 4 July 2013 by Alessi Lover

3.0 out of 5 stars Johnson's 500ml Baby Top-to-Toe Wash
Johnson becomes the price is good quality and quantity. We've used and better products of this shampoo, but also more expensive, so this works, smells nice and foaming well. Good purchase.I recommend.
Published 17 months ago by Aleksandar St.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnson's Baby All Over Wash for Big Kids Too, 4 July 2013
Alessi Lover "C.A.D." (Knightley UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Johnson's 500ml Baby Top-to-Toe Wash - Pack of 2 (Personal Care)

I have used this instead of my usual shower gel when having a skin flare up. Youngest used it when got sun burn and every other shower gel or bath product seemed to make his skin feel worse, this was nice and gentle on his face in particular.

Easy to use pump and good value for money. I did buy it before the Add on was put on a couple of months ago. But saying that if ordering twenty pounds worth of items and this is still at under three pounds for two big sized bottles it is worth considering.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the, 16 Nov. 2013
price of 3-4 pounds for 1l...there is nothing to say.
In Croatia for 300ml I would pay 3 pounds.
Anyway...the biggest reason why I bought this shampoo was the fact I have seen it in hospital when I went for a check up prior to gaving a birth to my boy. Only Johnsons...Therefore I thought it must be good. For now I don't complain!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 20 Jan. 2014
It's a very good offer what you get from this price is really good but it says tear free not so sure about it as some times it does seems to get into my baby's eyes and bother them I have been use it since he was 4 months now he's nearly 11 months would recommend to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 5 July 2013
O. Goker (Sweden) - See all my reviews
Just wow! I am not going to go and try to explain the quality of Johnson's products since it is a proven brand. I was using the brand when i was a kid and now I am 42 and we use it for my baby.
As for the price. Just wow! A bargain. Especially if you are from Sweden like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great double purchase, 29 April 2015
Purchasing two helped reduce cost and large bottle with useful pump and no dripping after finished using.

Good for babies under 6 months with skin that is prone to drying. Babies dry skin now very soft and moisturised.

3.0 out of 5 stars Johnson's 500ml Baby Top-to-Toe Wash, 8 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 1 Sept. 2013
Very pleased with this product......Excellent for newborn babies but not only.......Nice smell also!!!!!
Recommended to all new parents as it makes bath easy......

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Johnsons, 12 Nov. 2013
I would recommend the johnsons range over and over again. I love the smell and the result. Leaves my daughters skin soft and is delicate on her skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 6 Sept. 2013
Great smell and good size perfect to squeeze into your hand whilst other hand holds baby. Love this stuff baby smells beautiful and helps them sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Mar. 2014
I love johnson products. I use all their products on my son. Brilliant for maintaining soft baby skin. I would defiantly recommend !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›