5.0 out of 5 stars love this bag
Published on 17 Sep 2011 by laura redburn

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Girls who carry a lot !
Good sized bag but looses it's shape (ie sags at the bottom) as soon as you put anything heavy inside. I had to send this back as I want something that holds it's shape. It also had a very strange smell ??
Published 19 months ago by Midge

5.0 out of 5 stars love this bag, 17 Sep 2011
i love this bag! been looking for a suede satchel for a long time, that was smallish, but big enough to fit all my essentials in. this does the job perfectly. i got the grey one. to be honest i initially wanted the tan one (even though there wasn't a choice for it) but i'm glad i got this one as it is just the perfect colour. as a bag it stands out as being of good quality, but the colour kind of blends in a way that it doesn't stand out and be garish. the price is excellent too. i really hope this bag stands the test of time as i can see it becoming my new bag that i use ALL the time! would definitely love another in the tan colour though. most recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good bag, 22 May 2013
the bag looks strong and it is very big, lot of space and different pockets. I use it to go to work but I guess it can easily contain a couple of A4 books. The only thing is that the color is not exactly as in the picture, it is actually a brigther grey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money and perfect size, 26 April 2013
Jo Londonjo "Jo" (Greater London England) - See all my reviews
Needed a bag for my kindle for the bus, that could hold my purse and glasses, had lots of pockets for keys, oyster etc with easy access and a shoulder strap long enough to wear accross body and free my hands. can even fit my lunch in so i dont have to take a seperate bag... life saver!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag!!!, 22 Mar 2013
This bag does have a bit of a 'home-made' feel to it, so if you like everything exactly even and symmetrical, steer clear! Otherwise nice bag, roomy inside with a nice liner and optional long shoulder strap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Girls who carry a lot !, 30 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbag, 7 Feb 2013
This was bought as a surprise gift for my wife. She hadn't mentioned wanting a bag or indicated in any way that she liked this one. But she does and the contents of three large suitcases appear to be in it now including a kitchen sink.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for the price, 13 Nov 2012
I'm usually very wary of buying bags online for I'm aware that material and quality is something that cannot be discerned from a mere photograph alone. That being said, i thought the price of £30 was reasonable, and the bag was exactly what I was looking for, and i bought it.

The bag itself doesn't have excellent finishes, but it does what it does decently. The bag, fairly small, holds only the essentials (which are sufficient for my purposes) and does it well. The material is thick and hardy, and can most certainly bear some weight (i carry my net book laptop around in it). There are heaps of compartments, which is very handy indeed! It is now my go-to bag for casual days out, and i absolutely love it.
Note to people who like wearing dark coloured jeans:the colour of mine rubbed off into my bag so do be careful!

If you're looking for a good, reasonably priced bag, this is it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 30 Nov 2013
Fast delivery but unfortunately i ahd to send the bag back just two weeks of using it due to the bag coming undone. Maybe i was just unlucky.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brighter than shown!, 3 April 2013
Love that this has loads of different compartments, some zipped so you can't lose anything. When it arrived it was a lot brighter than shown but I still like it. The clip on the front is not really strong enough to lift it by the hand handle on top (it opens the bag) so you have to use the shoulder strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Handbag, 28 Jan 2013
I love my bag. It's big enough to fit my tablet pc and my diary. Its hard wearing and the quality is good.