4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase
Brilliant purchase, Well worth the money!!
I bought this for my Boyfriend as a present and he loves it. The Oars are a little uncomfortable when using for a long journey. I will be replacing ours.
Published 10 months ago by Emma Edwards

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong delivery
Was sent wrong Kayak 2012 model instead of 2013 model think that says it all about Outdoor Leisure Direct Mamka LTD .
INTEX K1 CHALLENGER KAYAK 1 MAN INFLATABLE CANOE + OARS #68305
Published 8 months ago by George

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase, 30 May 2013
This review is from: INTEX K1 CHALLENGER KAYAK 1 MAN INFLATABLE CANOE + OARS #68305 (Misc.)
Brilliant purchase, Well worth the money!!
My friend also had a quick try who weighs slightly over 110kg and its appears to be fine. Nice and easy to steer and transport. It even moves faster than i thought it would. Would definately reccomend!!
We have only used the kayak once but 'so far so good'

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but work, 10 Oct 2013
Gav (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is an affordable canoe to get people on the water.
We bought two for our kids.

Unfortunately one immediately got punctured on some broken bottle glass, but was patched (emergency patch supplied with boat), and it has worked fine.
I was surprised at how well it goes through the water considering it is an inflatable.
Much more like a kayak than a canoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenger Kayak K1, 27 Sep 2013
Unsure that I would take to the waves, current, tides and winds of the harbour
and beyond....I bought this well priced kayak. Now many harbour trips later in
different conditions I am hooked.... and next year will upgrade as I have more
ambitious ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 3 Jun 2013
I would definitely recommend this product to any keen kayakers. I've been using these inflatables for 10 years now out at sea and find them much better than the hard plastic ones (providing you don't want to fish and are in open water with no obstacles which could pop it!). When using this kayak you don't get very wet and there's no need for a trailer or roof racks to transport it.
This 2013 version is much better than the 2012 one. The new seat is very comfortable as its bigger and there's no chance of it splitting as it's attached separately. The fin on the underside is also an improvement as its bigger, made from a hard plastic and is detachable. A further new feature I like is the strap that goes over your legs and therefore keeps your legs flat (not that this is essential). Overall a much better kayak! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great delivery and great product, 2 Jan 2013
We have older yellow versions of this product and both are fantastic fun. Have recomended to friends.small size when stored and very stable, used by 210lb male without problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Inflatable Kayak, 23 Aug 2013
I bought one of these to go out kayaking with my fiancé and friends for his birthday - days before we were supposed to go out! Slightly on edge as to whether it would arrive on time, on the morning of his birthday I was pleasantly surprised (and relieved). 5 stars to the seller there! My partner has the 2012 version (blue and khaki in colour), and as such I am able to make a few comparisons of the two.

The 2013 version is our favourite out of the two. It is very sturdy and has a much better and more comfortable seat than the 2012 version. It also comes with a detachable rudder on the bottom, a feature that the previous model didn't have, which keeps people like me straight out on the water! It does come off for a slightly more 'uncontrolled' trip up the lake, but the rudder suits me just fine. My fiancé has even said that he would like to upgrade his kayak for the choice of rudder on the bottom; even though is a very experienced kayaker, even he wants it to be easy sometimes!

These things inflate incredibly quickly - and again with the 2013 these are easier to inflate since the seat is detachable rather than attached (which also clears up problems some people had with the rubber tearing on the seat towards the main chamber). We easily get these up in under 5 minutes and several people have said how fantastic they look and have gone out and bought one themselves. For easy transport and less hassle for a day out I recommend one of these thoroughly. They also come in a bag (although beware - once these have been used it's easier said than done to get them back into the bag!) with pump and detachable oars. The oars can sometimes feel a little flimsy but we have not had a problem with them as of yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 July 2013
great purchase , paddles not so good , after 7 weekends of use they broke reccomend better quaility ones but dont that let you put off buying

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stable - little chance of capsizing!!, 7 July 2013
This was a very easy product to put together and was very stable in the water. I would definitely recommend this to novice kayakers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 6 Jun 2013
I bought four of these for our family and certainly the first two outings have gone off without any problems. Easily inflated and deflated. It took twenty minutes to inflate all four and about an hour to deflate them and pack away. Taking them to the lake District on holiday and can't wait. All in all a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK.......So far.......I think, 11 April 2013
Used this once on an overnight trip up the Leeds Liverpool canal. Left pump in the car and arrived at destination with base slightly deflated. Luckily it stayed up and got me home. Was very fir for purpose. I hope the base doesn't have a slow puncture or leaking valve. Will find out for sure on next visit. Hopefully, I just never inflated it fully when I LEFT....if so, this is good for canal and lake use.

ARRAY(0xb4f031c8)