Size: Women: 12-14|Change
Price:£7.59+ Free shipping

I bought one of these t-shirts recently in hopes I could convince my ex-wife to wear it while accompanying me to an 80s revival concert. The t-shirt is 100% polyester and I'm not convinced it is really value for money from that point of view. According to the label, it can only be 'sponge cleaned' - although at least that means there is no risk of ironing the thing and melting a hole in it. Nevertheless, it is a bright design and definitely does have a little something of the '80s' about it. I got as far as getting the lady concerned to try it on but my plans for an evening of 80s antics got no further than that. Although she did give me some very interesting and original suggestions as to where I could shove both my tickets and this t-shirt.

I bought the 'Small' t-shirt which, in my opinion, is very much on the smaller side of the '8-10' scale. My ex-wife is very much on the larger side of it, almost to the point of being at least three sizes bigger than that altogether. I knew this wouldn't fit her, but what else could I do? Buying her anything other than a 'Small' would have left me open to accusations of suggesting she was fat and that was a much-travelled road I had no intention of going down again. On the other hand, making her actually look 'fat' wasn't exactly the safest way to proceed either. And the cut of this t-shirt does tend to do precisely that.

She wasn't very impressed. She got quite animated actually, which did nothing to help the situation with this t-shirt. Every time she pointed a threatening finger at me, or gesticulated wildly at me or appeared to be strangling an imaginary me with her bare hands, the t-shirt rode up a little higher. There was certainly no jaunty little off-the-shoulder posing in the manner of the lady in the product description. There was belly fat and there was wobbling. So much wobbling. It is a very unforgiving garment, no question.
on 6 March 2014
This top was poor quality and can't be washed only sponge cleaned.It did the job for the 80's themed party my girlfriend went to.
on 30 April 2014
I wore the top to an 80's disco by the end of the nite it had split down both sides it wasn't the stitching it was the material so I wasn't impressed with the product . Can't say it was because it was too tigh either because it was quite loose .
on 25 January 2015
Very nylon cheap quality shirt. OK for 1 off fancy dress. Very over priced at 13.99 - but paid it as I was desperate for next day "prime"delivery, otherwise Wouldn't think it was worth more than £5.
on 31 January 2013
t shirt is very good but i think they are small sized i cant get t shirt to hang off my shoulder
on 21 August 2013
I was a little disappointed with the material of the t-shirt as its actually polyester which I hadn't realised when ordering.
Also the sizing is tiny, the 16-18 is more like a size 12 maximum.
on 16 October 2014
Wonderful top-very happy with it. Only has one drawback which is that it can't be put in the washing machine. It has to be sponge cleaned. Product arrived promptly, well packaged and in good condition.
on 26 June 2014
Bright fun T-shirt. Basic quality but not something to wear a lot anyway! Good fit I would say order up a size rather than down. Lettering and design are a good quality. Lots of items on Amazon to make an outfit with this.
on 19 July 2013
this top even in the sizes specified was too small and was a very short t-shirt, not as long as shown on the model. not happy with the product, cheap material also
on 28 April 2013
Just the job for an 80s style 30th party! Slightly disappointing that there was only 1 size in which was a small but I'd did the job!

See one answered question