5.0 out of 5 stars wow!
I got to know of this product with one of my youtube makeup guru's. And it's true..if you got oily skin it will do make your skin flawless all day. ben nye is awesome! ty
Published 20 months ago by ivy

3.0 out of 5 stars not that great if you are looking to protect your skin!!
It has parabens in it so i will only using it for special occasions when i have to take pictures.
Published 21 months ago by O. M. P. Sintat

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ben Nye Professional Banana Visage Poudre Luxury Powder 3oz (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 25 Feb 2013
Reasonably priced for the amount you receive, fast delivery and great quality product. It is ideal for oily skin, doesn't clump or change consistency when applied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 6 Feb 2013
This powder is spectacular it's a great highlighter for under the eyes that lasts all day and does not look over done or cakey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 July 2013
I have always bought expensive powder products until I read about Ben NYE powder in a magazine. I did more research through various websites and read reviews. I can honestly say this powder is brilliant. Its a low price and you get so much, also its better than designer counter products i have used in the past. It really compliments my tanned skin, as it's hard finding my shade, this Banana shade just blends perfectly. Use a soft powder brush and only lightly pat the powder over concealer ( found it looks a bit caked if you use to much) I have oily combination skin, the powder does last through the day but needs a touch up in the evenings. the downside is the way the package is badly designed, it lets too much out. You get use to pouring the right amount after practice. Other than that the product deserves a 5 star :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Highlighting - Ben Nye Banana Powder, 3 July 2013
Ms. DC Evans "Dee" (UK (London)) - See all my reviews
Great powder doesn't make you look pale, holds your make up in place for hours. No shine or concealer creases.

Best buy in a long time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jun 2013
Ben nye powder is amazing does a incredible job
Yellow powder is perfect for exotic skin tones and when its applied it really
Does make a difference

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben nye powder, 12 Jun 2013
The Ben nye powder is surprisingly cheap for the quality and quantity of the product. When applied it gives me a glow that no powder I have ever bought has given me. it is a universal powder and can be used by any skin tone and you won't need to buy a new bottle in a rush as I've had mine for two months and it hasn't moved a inch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for setting concealer, 11 May 2013
After watching many youtube makeup tutorials I started to see this product hit the screen, apparently it is used by Kim Kardashian's makeup artist and he uses it on ALL his clients, so gave it a try, it's a lovely smooth powder that goes on very nice on top of concealer, concealer stayed on and didn't move all day, perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Jun 2014
I have had this for nearly two years when I got mine it was like £15 from here but it has lasted me ages still have almost half left I use this to highlight my face and it looks good I am darkskin but it's perfect for me I think looks highlighted and pretty don't forget to blend ladies !

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have!!!!!, 26 July 2014
OMG best product thats in my makeup bag at the moment .... This stuff sets my concealer amaizingly!!! The reason I have it 4 stars was because the container it comes in is a bit tricky to work with....flawless makeup everytime i use it tho 😄😍😄😍