on 5 March 2014
Thought my step son would like this to keep his new headphones in. Great idea I hear you say.
We went to London to spend Christmas in a very nice hotel. With 3 dogs 2 boys 14 and 12 The recipitenet myself and my wife.
Unfortunately silly stepson in his haste to un wrap lots of pressents lost his headphone holder. Sorry can't review on how it acts or performs as it never made it home. Looked great and I was well pleased with it. Might even buy another one,
on 6 December 2013
I bought this because I was fed up of my headphones getting all tangled up in my pocket. It was for a great price and now whenever I need my headphones I don't have to spend ten minutes untangling them and getting knots out!
Also very handy if like me you have white Apple headphones because it also helps keep them from getting all dirty and grubby looking
on 21 October 2013
Ordered this small case to put my ear-buds in when I use my motorbike, I was using a cloth type bag which was getting soaked every time it rained, this bag is man made and non water absorbent, so is a much better item, took quite a long time to get to me though.
on 21 March 2014
This bag will come in handy when we travel to put my earphones in and other odds and ends. I have a bluetooth earphone set that could go in here and another noise canceling one as well as a couple of adpters.
on 10 September 2013
It is a useful earphone bag, for sure. Very compact, so if you have for example long flat (tangle free) cable, it might not fit.

As it is, I find it of good quality, and nice to use.
on 20 January 2014
the has is semi-rigid and a bit bigger than I expected (8cm diameter, 2cm deep) - so will easily hold shuffle and headphones, but will not so easly to slip into pocket.
on 23 June 2013
This is a great item for keeping your earphones clean, safe and tangle free! The bag even fits in your pocket whilst travelling!
on 11 May 2014
Also took over a week to arrive. The mesh inside is very loose and does not hold the headphones or spare earpieces securely.
on 6 December 2015
Very roomy container for ear-phones
on 15 February 2013
Neat storage for earphones. One zip handle has come off already but hey, they're cheap. And generally quite decent quality.