5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!
Simply lovely. Really nice colours and made to perfection. It complements any outfit and has been commented on a lot. My only complaint is that my little girl loves it so much that the dummy gets rejected so she can look at and chew on the beading!! Really pleased...quick delivery in a lovely organza bag. Thank you!
Published 6 months ago by GemGardner

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely but dangerous
Published 17 days ago by Kelly Withers

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 2 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
The personalised dummy clip are great, I ordered 2 one for a boy and one for a girl and as my computer was playing up I had to email the details of how I wanted the clips to be, they where very fast with the ordered and made them exactly how I asked, this makes great present for new borns! Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
I love these they are lovely and quirky would recommend to friends my little boy loves the feel of the beads too

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
Fantastic! I chose the colours i wanted and obviously my daughters name but wasn't sure how it would turn out as that was the only information i gave, it was supposed to arrive by the 5th April but came a whole week early! The design is fantastic and exactly what i was hoping for! Been looking around at other clips and found just a normal strap and clip for 4! A massive rip considering yours are designed to how the person wants and i only paid 1.50 for it!! Bargain!! Would definitely buy again! Thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely but dangerous, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
I was absolutely in love with this when i received it. It is absolutely gorgeous but after the first day of using - the beads have one by one cracked into 2 pieces and my little girl puts them in her mouth without me knowing. She choked on one the other day so I have had to take her dummy off. If i hadn't been there when she choked it might have been a different story! It now has about 3 beads on the ribbon at the sides of her name.

5.0 out of 5 stars The dummy clip works a treat for my grandson, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
After working out how the clip opens, it works absolutely fine and keeps Finley's dummy within his reach and prevents us from losing it. I am really pleased with the purchase and will certainly buy one again if by some chance we lose this one!

1.0 out of 5 stars dummy clip broken, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
I have received the dummy clip after a vey long time waiting to only receive a broken one really disappointed and would be greatful to get a replacement in the same design I would also like to add it was a very pretty dummy clip overall

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
Ordered this for my sister for my niece and was very excited and was told I would get it intime for Christmas I bought this on 8th and it is now Christmas Day ! Very upset I would like a Tull refund or something sorted ASAP! Not very nice when they are a present to someone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colours., 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
I ordered this for my son, who is due in December. I asked for the beads to be red & blue but yet I received red & white. How do I send this back? & how do I go about exchanging it for a new one? My e-mail address is carolannabella@hotmail.com. Overall, the quality of this is good!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect item, my son loves it!!!, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
Really quick delivery, I asked for a boy clip and it came on Thomas the tank engine ribbon, train beads and lovely matching colour beads. Perfect!!

ARRAY(0xaf8a64bc)