Most helpful critical review
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Looks lovely but dangerous
on 3 April 2014
I was absolutely in love with this when i received it. It is absolutely gorgeous but after the first day of using - the beads have one by one cracked into 2 pieces and my little girl puts them in her mouth without me knowing. She choked on one the other day so I have had to take her dummy off. If i hadn't been there when she choked it might have been a different story! It now has about 3 beads on the ribbon at the sides of her name.