5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!
Simply lovely. Really nice colours and made to perfection. It complements any outfit and has been commented on a lot. My only complaint is that my little girl loves it so much that the dummy gets rejected so she can look at and chew on the beading!! Really pleased...quick delivery in a lovely organza bag. Thank you!
Published 16 months ago by GemGardner

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely but dangerous
Published 9 months ago by Kelly Withers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely but dangerous, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
I was absolutely in love with this when i received it. It is absolutely gorgeous but after the first day of using - the beads have one by one cracked into 2 pieces and my little girl puts them in her mouth without me knowing. She choked on one the other day so I have had to take her dummy off. If i hadn't been there when she choked it might have been a different story! It now has about 3 beads on the ribbon at the sides of her name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 2 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
The personalised dummy clip are great, I ordered 2 one for a boy and one for a girl and as my computer was playing up I had to email the details of how I wanted the clips to be, they where very fast with the ordered and made them exactly how I asked, this makes great present for new borns! Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
I love these they are lovely and quirky would recommend to friends my little boy loves the feel of the beads too

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 July 2014
did job

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
Lovely product and added bonus i had 2 sent not 1 in the same packaging would order agian if needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars um... what are you thinking making/buying these?, 27 April 2014
Craig Powell "somaKing" (Newport, South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
They are pretty much the perfect size beads for choking babies!
I can't believe people would risk this.
At least you can personalise them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
Fantastic! I chose the colours i wanted and obviously my daughters name but wasn't sure how it would turn out as that was the only information i gave, it was supposed to arrive by the 5th April but came a whole week early! The design is fantastic and exactly what i was hoping for! Been looking around at other clips and found just a normal strap and clip for £4! A massive rip considering yours are designed to how the person wants and i only paid £1.50 for it!! Bargain!! Would definitely buy again! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars The dummy clip works a treat for my grandson, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
After working out how the clip opens, it works absolutely fine and keeps Finley's dummy within his reach and prevents us from losing it. I am really pleased with the purchase and will certainly buy one again if by some chance we lose this one!

1.0 out of 5 stars dummy clip broken, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Personalised dummy clip (Jewellery)
I have received the dummy clip after a vey long time waiting to only receive a broken one really disappointed and would be greatful to get a replacement in the same design I would also like to add it was a very pretty dummy clip overall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›