on 5 September 2013
I'm a retro music D.J and always on the lookout for something a little different to include on my playlist but still maintain that vinage feel.. Tried Western Swing which is ok. But this Album fit's the bill.. really, really fantastic selection indeed to get folks dancing!! It's catchy and making a refreshing change from endless Big Band, and crooners.. 1st track: It's A Good Day' by Anna Maria Kaufmann' Billiant to get things started. Then track after track flows into each other.. If it's the right audience I can leave it to play and put my feet up and relax.!! Favourite is on disc two.. Track 7 Idelap Crazy Swing.. Must get hold of rest of Volumes soon Electro Swing Fan. indeed..
on 4 January 2013
My favorite of the 3 volumes, it's upbeat, well paced and of course features Kermit the Frog sampled on one of the tracks... how could you not love that?
on 25 February 2014
You can never get enough swing, This album has a deep base that drives it on. An excellent album to add to your collection.