5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing in all TEVA is totaly off., 7 Aug 2014
Well TEVA sandals are really good for all summer activities, the sole is very good and cushioned (very good for trekking purposes). The only problem with all teva sandals is that the sizing is realy off. Always. The shoes fit one or even one and a half size bigger. I am an adult woman, petite, with very small feet. I usually wear a standard EU 36, sometimes an EU35. The regular TEVA WOMANS EU 36 was waaay to big, and they dont make them in 35. So i decided to buy the Youth size UK 2 Us 3 Jp 22 (cm) and they fit wonderful even if TEVA did not recommed them for me (i still dont know why).

4.0 out of 5 stars Check Sizing, 5 Aug 2014
I checked the 'Size Info' button on this page and it told me I needed a 38 for a UK size 4 - What I got was a 38/39 and is noted as a size 5 on the box - too big for my son who is a 3.5. I have returned and re-ordered though as they seem to be really great shoes (perfect for beach holiday) and they arrived very promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, brilliant quality., 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Teva Hurricane 2 Y's Sandals Unisex-Child (Shoes)
Size one and half UK fits a size 33 really well. Adjustable to very narrow feet. Nice non slip inner sole so not hot and sweaty!

5.0 out of 5 stars 4WD for your feet, kids love them, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Teva Hurricane 2 Y's Sandals Unisex-Child (Shoes)
Kids love the freedom and the ability to go everywhere you would normally go with trainers or walking boots. Like 4WD for your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son love his new sandals sporty and supportive :), 29 July 2013
Great product has good support and grip heel brought these sandals as I wanted one that offered comfort and support for our holiday which wil involve lots of walking my son loves them

5.0 out of 5 stars Love teva! Best price and son finds them comfy, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Teva Hurricane 2 Y's Sandals Unisex-Child (Shoes)
Love teva! Best price and son finds them comfy! Go to the actual teva website to measure your child's foot so you can get correct size. My son is a size 1 according to Clark's but measures a size 2 according to teva and they fit perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Careful with fit, 23 July 2014
Good sandals but watch out for the fit. Do not use Amazon shoe size conversions but look it up on Teva website.
I bought two pairs - a 35 which fits UK size 2 and 37 which fits UK size 4.
Prompt delivery.