5.0 out of 5 stars THE book on using Pinterest for business or organizations, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Pinterest Power: Market Your Business, Sell Your Product, and Build Your Brand on the World's Hottest Social Network (Kindle Edition)
I read a lot of business and marketing books, especially those on how to use social media for business. And as someone who helps authors build their online platform using social media, I get asked a lot about Pinterest. It's a site that I've been talking about all year long, so I'm thrilled to finally have a solid marketing book I can recommend that focuses on Pinterest.

This is an excellent book for all experience levels: whether you've been using Pinterest for months or you're just getting started, and whether you have extensive online marketing experience or you're new to the world of social media marketing. This book focuses on the use of Pinterest for all types of businesses and organizations, and it provides specific examples for how to use the site.

You'll learn how Pinterest can be of use to service-based businesses, product-based businesses, and nonprofits. If you're an eBay seller, an Amazon author, or an Etsy seller, you'll learn how to integrate Pinterest into your marketing efforts. You'll also learn how to use Pinterest for your school, your church, your local sports team, or your community or government organization. This book provides clear examples on how all types of businesses and organizations can use Pinterest.

Pinterest Power will also show you how to run contests on Pinterest, how to drive traffic to your Pinterest profile, and how to drive traffic from Pinterest to your own website. It also provides suggestions for an integrated marketing approach, and explains how to add Pinterest to your online marketing strategy. You'll learn the difference between camptaigns and tactics, and how you can run marketing campaigns using Pinterest.

I've been using Pinterest for both personal and business reasons for about a year now, and I found this book to be incredibly useful. I see this book as the definitive guide to using Pinterest for business/organizations, and I've already been recommending it to friends and clients. I'm running an online course next year on using social media for business, and this book will be on my recommended reading list. It greatly exceeded my expectations, and I'll be purchasing a printed copy very soon, as I prefer to have my marketing and reference books in printed format.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who is building an online platform for their business or other organization, and who wants to add Pinterest to their list of profiles. Whether you're new to social media or an experienced user, you'll find this book to be very useful. Good luck, and happy pinning!

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary ebook copy of this book from Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinterest Power, 21 May 2013
A really well written and informative book. I had started to use Pinterest before reading it but this book helped me take it to another level.
Particularly good because you can read real life stories of businesses who use social media. Always good for picking up tips and sometimes you get that "why didn't I think of that?" moment!

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Stuff, 11 May 2014
This book answers many of the mysteries surrounding Pinterest, in an easy to read and implement format. It has practical examples & the authors give you many ideas about how to get your boards looking amazing but also driving traffic to where it needs to be directed!