on 16 January 2013
Nice Joggering bottoms/house use, lightish, comfortable feel. When first worn and cleaned, found items shrank after washing and tumble dry.
on 9 July 2013
Great quality, stylish, flattering and real comfy. Good value for money as well which always helps. Definitely recommend these to everyone, man woman and child!
on 1 July 2014
Ironic seeing as I have never worn them while jogging, exercising, boxing, or performing MMA - but they're damn comfy when sat on the sofa watching TV.
on 22 October 2015
Basically an OK product, but the company uses a useless delivery service, I would recommend another company unless you want to risk disappointment.
on 21 January 2015
This is a good product and the customer service is good but beware size - I am a large in Lonsdale, Slazenger, Nike track bottoms but XXL in these!
on 6 September 2014
Way too short for my average height son
on 22 January 2014
After the initial disappointment of not getting my order that was lost in transit by Royal Mail, the seller was quick to respond to resolve the issue and followed through to make sure that the items were delivered promptly, and also refunded the extra I'd paid for expedited delivery.
I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised at the high quality and great fit of the joggers... Much better than I expected. Will definitely be ordering more colours to complete the set.
on 23 February 2016
You definitely can't grumble at the price and are of very high quality. I bought these to lounge around the house and are so so comfy. I work out a lot and have done so in these so they can take a bit of rough treating without falling apart. They fit perfect and if I were to lose any weight there are a pair of draw strings to tighten then or put on weight then they are an elastic waist band so sure they won't mind a few extra inches going in there.
on 19 November 2015
Have not taken these off since buying them.....Perfect Weekend lounge about the House Item.
Soft & very Comfortable
on 8 December 2014
The quality was good but unforunately they were too small even thought the same size mark from other suppliers fitted