on 2 March 2013
i thought these were great at first but then after like 2 days of using it, it started scraping my thumb leaving it red mark and also the thread of the gloves started coming off , tbh i dont think these are genuine gloves but your choice.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 February 2013
Maybe I got a bum pair, but these gloves are far, far less comfortable than any other pair I've used. They have a seam which runs across the exact spot on my palm where I grip the bar, and this digs the edge of the leather into my hand. Very uncomfortable. After a couple of tries, I had to give up on them. Thankfully they weren't too expensive. Back to Maximuscle I guess.
on 12 July 2013
Firstly, these gloves are a good product for the amount your are paying. The material is a good quality, they fit really well and feel reay confortable. however, don't be expecting a extremely high quality glove. I used these once and could not use them again simply because of the stitching, which causes a kind of lump, on the inside of both gloves in the palm area. When lifting the stitching is pushed into your hand and does become quite painful. In addition, the gloves that were delivered to me did not have the same logo as in the picture above.
To conclude, I would suggest getting these gloves as other reviews do not mention the stitching so I must have received a dodgy pair.
on 27 February 2013
Good padding on the palms with strong grip, the mesh back keeps them cool evan after exteded periods of use. havent had them long but they seem very durable. there are cheaper options available but these dont cost much and will last a long time.
on 23 July 2013
These are well made well fitting gloves - I have always had large size, I think its a flaw in sizing I would say my hands are medium but I have never fitted medium gloves ever.
These gloves are well made, well thought out velcro straps to ensure minimal movement but what stupid fool decided to put a thick hard ridge of padding right across the mounds of each finder in the palm. I already had calluses from swinging kettle bells and pull ups this not only made them worse they actually hurt now!
Come on guys sort the design - perhaps look at the old weider ones.
on 24 July 2013
I ordered these gloves for rowing and not weight lifting and they are fine though I have had to give them to my partner as they were too big. I am a woman but my hands are wide across the middle so I would not usually have small but certainly should've taken a size or two down in these.
Plenty of padding and good for rowing, though I have never done any weight lifting in them I'm sure they would be great for that too!
on 5 February 2013
I bought the large size - thought I might need the extra large, but large 'fitted like a glove'. I use these mainly for the rowing machine at the gym. They work fine, and provide a good grip on the nylon handle. For the price I can only recommend them. Just as good as the others costing twice as much.
on 23 January 2014
Taking everything into consideration, not a bad product, a little stiff on first few times of using them, however they soon soften. Only trouble then is that the gloves start to show signs of stress, with the fabric on the top of the gloves falling apart. Lasted me approx 3 months.
on 28 January 2013
Pretty good quality as far as I can tell, though I can't really comment on their longevity as it's a fairly recent purchase. Plenty of padding for the palms and they don't restrict movement. Not much more you could ask for from a pair of gloves really.
on 27 March 2013
Bough this product as the calluses on my hands were hurting on lifting high weights. However, it seems to be quite think around so changes the grip on the bat to being more finger dependant! good way of avoising calluses though