4.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous collection
Published 14 months ago by Nicola_1202

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot & steamy, but slightly repetitive
Liked the idea of the sexy rock star hooking up with the more curvy girl and falling in love, however reading all four of the stories back to back in a box set meant they got very repetitive. It seemed to be the same old, same old. I liked the characters and the author's style. Just found myself skimming past some of it.
Published 2 months ago by Kelly

4.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous collection, 3 Nov. 2013
Nicola_1202 (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Big Girls Do It Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
I love Jasinda Wilder's books. She gives us characters to love and journeys to become invested in. I have read the entire Big Girls Do It series as well as the Rock Stars Do It which falls in line and thoroughly enjoyed. Funny, sweet, sexy, romantic, frustrating and touching they made me laugh, cringe and I admit swooned over Jeff a little. You can't beat a sweet, gentle, sexy guy.

I would definitely recommend grabbing this box set whilst it's on for free. If the offer has passed, I'd still recommend as I paid for them all and don't begrudge a penny.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot & steamy, but slightly repetitive, 8 Nov. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Far fetched but free, 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Big Girls Do It Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
I love the concept of this book. The message being big or not your still worthy as a sexual woman. Plus I loved the fact the box set was free I'm glad I read it but at the same time there's too much sexual detail and not enough day to.day talking or description but again it was free and a different take on the usual romances which was nice to see

5.0 out of 5 stars Big girls books..., 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Big Girls Do It Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
This book set is a BARGAIN.. I absolutely love this series of books and after reading all of this set you WILL be purchasing the rest.. Grab this bargain!! Jasinda Wilder rocks as a writer

4.0 out of 5 stars Really- a 4.5!!, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Big Girls Do It Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
First of all- let me say I really dislike books where the main character is really insecure about her attractiveness and voices it more than once or twice or three times ( especially when in a sexual/ romantic situation)! Luckily, as I was able to read the books together, I saw able to see that that only occurred in the first installment. Ms Wilder is a brilliant writer and has now got me HOOKED!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars true to life, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Big Girls Do It (Paperback)
realistic and true to life,couldnt put it down once i started reading,will be reading it again,thoroughly enjoyed it.hope you enjoy too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book set, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Big Girls Do It Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
Great book and a good read for a afternoon off. Would recommend it. A bit saucy in places. Good book

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite Good, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Big Girls Do It (Paperback)
Story flowed well, fun and flirty, liked the characters, sexual content was not bad, overall easy read and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Big Girls Do It Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
Read all this in one afternoon couldn't put it down looking forward to getting into big girls do it married now

5.0 out of 5 stars just outstanding, 26 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Big Girls Do It Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
Kept me on the edge until the very end! I can't wait for the next book to be released!!! Pure brilliance

Big Girls Do It Boxed Set