on 23 November 2012
i was very sceptical in the beginning and only downloaded the app as it was free. Surprisingly ot works very well on my kindle fire, i am very pleased with it. After downloading a video on Youtube you will find it in Personal Videos folder that comes with Kindle and is located in applocations.
0Comment|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 November 2012
Love this app. Works a treat and works a lot faster than streaming you tube. Plus you can keep the download. You need this.
0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 July 2014
I downloaded the app and when I try and click on a video it doesn't come up and if it does then there's no pause button.
on 6 February 2015
I used it mainly to download some nursery rhymes for my toddler, I would go to the downloaded files section and she could click on any video that I had previously downloaded. That is the part I liked. What I did not like is that when you open the app, there is a selection of "What to watch" videos, which are never related to my previously watched videos or recommendations based on my lists, so they are never for children, they are mostly parodies and definitely not for kids. This forces me to having to open the app myself every time to go to the downloaded videos, whilst also making sure that my daughter does not open it herself without me knowing. At least, if she is in the downloaded videos part and she leaves the application for any reason, when she goes back to it, it shows the list of videos I created. However, since three weeks ago, it is not downloading or playing anything other than the videos I already got. That means I cannot add new videos, nor stream them or do anything else but watch the limited selection of videos I had downloaded. As my daughter keeps asking for new videos or other characters to watch, I am forced to find another app to do the same thing, so I will probably delete this one once I have the same videos there. Shame.
on 24 March 2014
I love this app and i have fun downloading videos but some videos don't work which is a big let done
on 24 January 2013
Tell you the truth I have not been on it that much.But when I have I did enjoy.Must try to look at it more.
on 29 March 2015
I was so looking forward to getting YouTube on the kindle hdx7 so downloaded and installed it opened ok and ran but every time I try and run a video it comes up with a message "error loading comments" every video I try from this app does the same. A complete waste of time. I have noticed in the past that a lot of apps from Amazon app store for kindle fire HDX either do not work, crash or very poor compared to Google's apps store. I like the fire HDX and I am going to start getting apps sideload so at least get decent ones that work also I hope to root the HDX in the future once the warranty has expired this will give me better choice of good working apps from Google. Amazon should take note of all comments made for each of the apps in there store. Because they are poor.
on 22 August 2014
Worked well for ny first download. After that all it kept saying as that there was an error an to choose another source. Far to temperamental
on 4 January 2015
When I first got this the first video was okay but I could not pause. Then the videos.after couldn't play for some reason.
on 11 August 2014
Ya know it was okay but a bit Meh could have been better but I shows u the vid Don it so Yahoo know <3 :/