Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.96

on 4 March 2013
I loved this story as a child. I play audio cd's to my son whilst on long journeys in the car. The language and style is a bit old fashioned. But my son (4 yrs) enjoys it and asks questions about some of the unfamiliar terms so must be listening intently.
on 24 October 2010
My grandchildren loved the story and sat wide eyed at times. I will now send the story to my daughter who is a school teacher in Hong Kong and I am sure the children there will love it.
on 12 August 2013
This was a lovely book to read to my 8 year old. The language is old fashioned, so it warranted reading to her to rather than expecting her to read it herself.
on 28 May 2013
It kept the kids amused in the car they enjoyed hearing about a friendly dragon. Very successful. They also liked the cover picture
on 10 July 2011
My grandson loves to listen to stories now and this is no exception. Good storyline that keeps his 3 year old interest. Recommended.
on 21 January 2013
Brought for 6 yr old, and the language used was far too advance for her to understand. Great story overall just hard to follow.
on 12 September 2014
Disappointed, narrator was dreary and story was not very entertaining or engaging. Dont use much
on 24 May 2013
A book I read as a child and now my daughters are enjoying reading it. Great story then and now.
on 9 July 2013
We have 3 sons aged between 4 and 11 and they all love it as a bedtime story. Good purchase
on 10 January 2015
Another long standing book that can amuse old and young alike.