Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 1 October 2012
I bought this book as I was browsing for humour books for my friend and came across this. I also found out that its based on a web site that is very funny, but thats a different review. When I recieved it I started to browse through the pages. By the middle I was in stitches rolling on the floor. On the strength of that I bough 3 more to give away for christmas. I highly recommend it for a quick laugh as any page you open will crack you up.
on 7 November 2012
Excellent book with some quality photos from around the world.
This is an ideal present for someone, or just a good buy for yourself.
Looking forward to book number 2 hopefully.
on 4 April 2013
I got this book for my husband, who likes both graffiti and similar books like the S*** London series. It has some very funny photos and is nicely put together. Only downside is that it's the kind of book you will only ever read once. It's the ideal toilet book though, and is proving to be popular when we have guests round!
on 16 November 2012
I was browsing in my local bookshop for some Christmas stocking fillers and I came across Crap Graffiti. I flicked through a few of the pages and I was in stitches so ended up getting a couple of copies. Some of the images are hilarious, some of them you will just smile and shake your head.

A good buy :)
on 8 December 2014
had tears running down my face, definately one for a downer day to cheer you up!
on 18 May 2016
Another ok book, which seems to be reviewed as very good, but is only ok !
on 18 September 2014
Genius. I'm looking at my surroundings in a whole new light
on 2 March 2015
Hilarious graffiti in this book - great as a present
on 10 February 2013
My Husband first saw this book when a friend of his got it as a Christmas present. He came home, and was still laughing as he told me about it, so I decided to buy him a copy. I have to say it is a very funny book.
on 29 September 2015