3,909 Reviews
 (2,974)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the results!
This Karcher WV60 Window Vac has lived up to expectations in producing sparkling clean windows. In the WV60 outfit you get the Window Vac, two nozzles - a "normal" 280mm nozzle plus a narrower 170mm version for windows with small panes, a charger, spray bottle and cloth, a sample of Karcher Cleaning solution (20ml), plus, a user guide and warranty. The actual...
Published 9 months ago by Pepper

2.0 out of 5 stars Not such a great idea after all
There's a lot of hype over this product but, frankly, I just don't get it. I have persevered with the kit for 3 months now and two things stand out for me: firstly, I have yet to actually capture any liquid in the vacuum receptacle which suggests to me that the vac concept offers little practical benefit; secondly, the combination of rubber blade and the cleaning...
Published 17 months ago by Longshanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Window Vac, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit (DIY & Tools)
I was very disappointed after reading all the rave reviews. For me this product is very over priced and very over rated. The instructions weren't very clear (still haven't figured out where the second ring goes) and poorly written. The window liquid was horrible, left a film and smudges on my windows, had to re-do them with good old fashioned vinegar. The vac it's self is ok, but will be using it mostly for my shower - brilliant for the shower room, otherwise I thought this product was very disappointing and a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait so long!!, 21 Feb. 2013
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Ok, first of all let me tell you something about myself. I was trained as a CSI, so I am quite tuned into marks of any kind and secondly, I have a house with a lot of glass which is south facing and has Velux windows, huge windows, glass doors, mirrored wardrobes and black granite surfaces.....in short it it a total nightmare to keep clean.

We currently spend £20 a month on window cleaning which is great the day they are cleaned, but once my ten year old twins and our various pets run round, the surfaces are left with fingerprints and nose smudges galore.....it drives me to distraction!

So, I ordered this having researched them a number of times and decided that for a few months window cleaning bills I could have this instead and do them myself when they needed it (rather than when the window cleaner comes - which is often in the rain!)

The item itself is remarkably light to hold, it plugs into a charger and stands up on its own (no wall mounting required). It came with a squirty bottle and sponge head, interchangeable heads for different windows and a sachet of cleaning liquid.

I could not wait to try it out....the sun was shining and my windows were grubby, so after a quick charge I was off!

It is exceptionally easy to use, spray, wipe, suck repeat. The vac really does suck up all the water and left my windows streak free in no time at all. I then tried it on my worktops......I usually sponge them down and then e-cloth them, and even then sometimes they look streaky. With this vac they were dry and shiny - in seconds!!

I then moved onto the mirrors.....crystal clean in seconds.....I couldn't stop so I went through the house wiping down everything I could, windowsills, showers, the fridge door, the kitchen cupboards....all clean and dry without streaks with hardly any effort.

Honestly it is an amazing gadget - I wish I had bought one sooner and I am glad I went for this one with the extra bits.

The water that came out of the collection reservoir was mucky and most importantly it was so easy to do I now don't have to wait until the window cleaner comes to be able to look out of my windows without feeling irritated!

Buy one, you will be glad you did.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product., 26 Dec. 2014
This is a great product....easy to use and quick, even though I do tend to rub up the windows after using the vac to avoid any streaks....because the vac has dried the glass it only takes seconds to rub them up. Windowsills can be a nuisance so you can't always get to the bottom of the glass....but just turn the vac sideways and it works! I also used it to clean all three of my shower cubicles....wonderful! They look like new!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought, 26 Nov. 2013
Returned as left windows streaky and all dirt on the ledge at the bottom. Would gave been cheaper to just use squeezy

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed. Well made product, 20 Sept. 2014
unable to use without smears. Battery soon runs out. V. disappointed. Well made product. not easy to assemble

2.0 out of 5 stars Streaky Windows, 12 Oct. 2014
Leaves streaks on the window no matter what you do which means you still have to polish the glass after use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! So much easier than hand cleaning windows…….., 27 Nov. 2014
Absolutely brilliant! I really dislike cleaning windows and, while this product is never going to make me love the task, it does make it very easy - to the extent that I can see me actually cleaning the windows when they need it and not keep putting it off….. It's a lot less hassle and effort, and whole lot easier on the arm and shoulder muscles.
I'm also impressed with the cleaning liquid and applicator - one use of cleaner and vacuum has left our windows sparkly clean, and grease and mark free and the vacuum is very effective at sucking up the cleaning fluid. Unfortunately we have a few windows that are slightly awkward shapes, but all that is required is a quick extra buff with a scrim cloth to finish the windows off, and I can "feel" how clean the windows are in that the cloth doesn't "drag" across the glass.
A few other points:
- the device has also come into its own as the cold nights set in - now that the windows are clean, I can suck up any condensation in a matter of minutes and not leave the windows looking streaky or dirty - and it's surprising how much liquid is collected.
- regarding the battery life, while I haven't timed how long it lasts, it certainly outlasts the time I want to spend cleaning windows at any one time! Moreover, it recharges pretty quickly. I suspect that while I may not be able to do all the windows in our house in one go, I could certainly do it in two sessions with a short and well deserved break for a recharge (me and the machine) in between……..
- the device is really easy to take apart and so very easy to keep clean
- I know that other reviewers have observed that the device is expensive - compared to a bottle of window cleaner liquid and a cloth it probably is. But I'm not especially good at cleaning windows, have never found a cleaner that worked well for me, and find the whole exercise a chore. The Kärcher is, for me, very easy and quick to use, and a lot less hard work and effort. So the Kärcher is now on my list of "essential" gedgets along with vacuum cleaners, washing machines, electric drills, etc…….

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL - CLEAN, GLEAMING GLASS WITH NO SMEARS!, 12 Dec. 2014
C. Allen "Allycat" (Yeovil, UK) - See all my reviews
BRILLIANT! WONDERFUL! I want to shout from the rooftops about how good this window cleaning kit is! I bought it as we have problems with condensation on our windows. It is ideal for that - no more soggy cloths to wipe them down. I just vacuum the moisture up and that's it! I used the enclosed sample of the Karcher window cleaning solution to wash the windows, and wow! It makes window cleaning a joy! I never in a million years thought I would ever make that comment! Spray the diluted solution on, using the trigger spray with the microfiber pad attached, wipe the glass, and then simply vacuum it up! Clean, gleaming glass with NO SMEARS! It's so quick and easy, that I went around the house cleaning several windows (which I hadn't intended doing that day!). It made cleaning the doors and windows in our conservatory an absolute doddle - that was a real chore in the past, and I always had smears and marks left afterwards. Not with this though! I actually don't mind the sun shining on the glass now, as all you can see is the shine! I genuinely cannot recommend this highly enough. Buy it, you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars it is the best item I have ever purchased, 5 Nov. 2014
This item does exactly what it says ,it is the best item I have ever purchased .I am 77 years young have problem with my shoulders ihave 36 windows to clean indoors with my conservatory and I have to clean 24 outside ,before I puchased my karcher it used to take over a week to clean my bungalow I now do all my windows same day and they come much cleaner with a brilliant t shine on them .I have since purchased one for my niece and willbe getting one for my daughter .

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it says, 24 July 2013
I cannot get away with this window vac. When you see it advertised it looks brilliant but honestly don't be fooled. It leaves streaks all over the glass and you still have to use a cloth to get them off.