on 11 May 2013
I had already bought the pink one a couple of years ago and I haven't managed to find a better top for 1) cheapness 2) brightness to be seen 3) convenience with thumb holes and a pocket! (so rare in female running tops - where do they think we keep keys or hankies otherwise??) 4) warmth and 5) fit - on the narrow side, so if you like your tops a bit looser, order a size up. The fit is very flattering, it nips in at the waist.
This time I bought the green version, a lovely, bright colour (not neon, more new grass). I recommend highly.
on 15 February 2013
Fantastic, its that good im considering buying a second as I use it that much. Good high vis detailing and a zipable pocket for the essentials. The inside feels almost fleesey but has never get too hot or damp. What more do you need.
on 12 March 2013
My boyfriend is thoroughly fed up of me going on about how much I love this top. Bought it on the strength of how good the wind/water-resistant fluoro jacket was. Both are incredible value for money. Accurate fit, nice and snug. Pocket fits a normal size phone (iPhone/HTC One V) but with no room for it to flop about at all. Nice thumb loops and the sleeves are actually long enough to use them. Bottom hem dips very slightly to the back, giving coverage if you're bent forward climbing a steep hill or something. Gonna have to get another colourway I think.
on 14 January 2015
I bought this as it was getting a bit chilly on my run as I live in a very windy area. I ordered a size bigger than normal and the fit is just as I like it (not too tight). The thumb holes are great and sleeve length makes using them easy. I run with my dog so the pocket is handy to keep poo bags in! As for warmth it is perfect - I've not even had to wear my buff as my neck is warm enough and I've even had to undo the zip a couple of times on warmer days. Also washes really well and I love the bright red colour. Recommended to a work colleague who also bought one.
on 29 December 2014
Ordered a size larger based on other reviewers recommendations, and it turns out to be a perfect fit. The top covers my lower back entirely and doesn't ride up. The sleeves are perfect length to keep your hands warm on cold days, and the thumb holes are perfect. The red is a lovely colour as well. It would've been nice if the pocket fitted an iPhone, but my running trousers have a pocket big enough so it's not a problem.
on 11 August 2014
Happy with this top, have bought it for cycling - good fit, nice bright colour - thumb holes will be great for keeping sleeves down to stop draughts.
on 8 January 2014
Can't recommend this top enough. I'm a UK size 6-8 so I bought the green in size 8 and it fits really well. It has a lovely shape, but the first time out running in it, I did get a bit of a draft up and around my middle because it's not skin tight, so now I wear a base vest underneath, and the warmth and comfort from this combination is superb. I'm someone who's quite sensitive to the outdoor elements, but I've done hills, speedwork and distance running in it, and I'm oblivious even to blizzards now with this top on. The material is very much like a soft shell and also looks far more expensive than it was. I'd buy another one, but the one I have looks as good as the day I bought it, and it's had a lot of use, so I think it will last for years to come yet, so there's no need! The performance from this More Mile top is equal to my Ronhill thermal top which I alternate it with in winter, and which was much more expensive. Practically it's up there with the best too because it has the ultimate in female running tops - a great size zip pocket! Great piece of winter kit and amazing value for money.
on 13 February 2016
I am really happy with these tops. I bought three in red, blue and red/pink. They are very good quality material, quite thick with a slightly fluffy effect in the inside making them warm - perfect for winter running. I'm 5'3" (161cm) and weigh 57kg. I usually wear a 10 size top (uk). I bought these tops in a 12 as other reviews said they were a small fit. To be honest, a 10 would have fitted but I wanted a little breathing room and the option to wear a tshirt underneath. I'm really happy with the size 12 as they are not baggy but they have a bit of room to breath in and I can wear a tshirt under if I want. They are excellent value for money and I would definitely buy again.
on 22 October 2015
I got this as an extra layer to wear on cold days.

It's lovely and warm, much lighter than all my cotton jackets, but nearly as warm as my heavier ones and fits like a glove! I got the green one, which is nice and bright with some reflective strips, but not a headache inducing neon green some sports jackets seem to be.

Also, the pictures don't show it, but the cuffs also have thumbholes so you can wear them like gloves, which is a plus (I love thumbholes!).

My only complaint is that the lone pocket's pretty small (even my running shorts have a larger one!), but it can just about hold my torch and some spare batteries.
on 17 December 2014
I have the green one. it's a fantastic colour for me as I have red hair. Luminous day-glo pink looks awful and so to find a top in a colour that suits my skin and hair while out running was amazing. It's also lovely and warm and soft inside and the external pocket fits my normal size phone - any of the larger ones would struggle to get in it though.

It is very fitted, but you need that when running really, lots of flapping material is just annoying.

Am very tempted to get a red one too!