5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Story for all Ages., 28 Jan 2012
This review is from: The King's Panto (Paperback)
Been seeing a lot about this on facebook, so decided to purchase it for my nieces.
This was one of only few things at Christmas that had them captivated, the book is colourful and clever, and the DVD is great fun for all the family.
Highly Recommend It to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: The King's Panto (Paperback)
My grandson's have this book complete with CD from new author, Martin Coleman. The illustrations are first class and the children absolutely loved it. Hope there are more books to follow in the series! We will be looking out for them. This author will have a great future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Children will love this storybook, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: The King's Panto (Kindle Edition)
Nice story for young children. I bough tthis book on Kindle. I will buy the book for my grandchilds birthday as I think they will like the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: The King's Panto (Kindle Edition)
A very cleverly written book incorporating many well known characters. Bright bold illustrations add to the enjoyment. An ideal Xmas present !

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 16 Oct 2012
This review is from: The King's Panto (Kindle Edition)
This book has classic written all over it, believable characters and a great narrative, my 9 year old and my 4 year old both love the books and want me to read it to them every night before bed. If you have children make sure that you get this book you won't regret it..........

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - who needs the Gruffalo!!!, 7 July 2012
This review is from: The King's Panto (Paperback)
Purchased this book for my daughter, aged 5. She loves the story, involving all the well known panto characters, and enjoys watching the dvd. A great find - expect great things from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: The King's Panto (Paperback)
My 3 1/2 year old boy got this for Christmas and loved it. The book makes for a lovely bedtime story and the DVD keeps him entertained. He is quite happy to watch the DVD (which is only about 20 minutes long) over and over and over! Even my 1 1/2 year old loves it. Some of the king's funny phrases have made it into our general vocabulary in the house "Wipe yer bloomin' feet!!!" Was so impressed I ordered another 5 for other children for Christmas. Look forward to seeing what comes next from Martin Coleman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday we read the Book!, 28 Jan 2012
This review is from: The King's Panto (Paperback)
My Daughter Alison and I had great fun reading The King's Panto at bedtime, and when Oliver's army came round for tea, the DVD kept them well entertained. This new book walks tall amongst all childrens classics with fantastic illustrations and is a great way to get happy!

The King's Panto