on 11 December 2014
Without any shadow of doubt, this IS the best de-icer spray out there!

I've always been sceptical of these "point-and-spray" things that always end up falling short of their promise. And that inevitably means that I end up spending the next 10 minutes scrubbing & scraping!

However, enthused by the other good reviews here, I decided to give it a try. And even though the price is a little on the high side, even for 3 cans, I thought I'd go for it anyway.

Come the morning of December 8th, I pull back the bedroom curtain to find everything, including my car, covered in a thick blanket of ice. So this would be a good test to see if this stuff lives up to its reputation.

First thing I noticed is that as soon as you push the nozzle, a thick spray is produced; more than what I've been used to with previous sprays. But within seconds, I noticed the end result - the windscreen 'defrosted'' completely! But because I'd sprayed more than what is required, I had to get a kitchen towel to wipe off the excess.

With that in mind, I only sprayed a few short jets of the stuff for the other windows, and that produced even better results.

So I would definitely recommend this. Cheap at half the price, and it works a treat. The only thing I would caution about, is not to be too liberal with the spraying; just a couple of horizontal across the windscreen, wait a couple of minutes for it to penetrate, and you're sorted.

5/5
on 6 January 2013
I first found out about this product at Top Gear Live un London 2011.
Tried it when the weather got rather nasty and it works like a charm! No scrubbling and scraping required, just a quick spray and stand back and gloat while your windscreen magically reappears.
Totally brilliant and well worth the price.
on 12 November 2013
Have used this product previously, very good at de-icing the car at 5 in the morning, hope it hasn't been modified.
Excellent delivery, only ordered it Sunday was here first thing Tuesday, most impressed. Packed well. Good price as well.
on 13 April 2014
Best de icer i have bought. will not use any other now. does the job whatever the temperature - little other work needed before u can start the car off
on 9 December 2013
Defrosts in no time, very powerful stuff. Good pressured delivery right to the end of the product. Simply the best de-icer on the market.
on 16 July 2014
excellent stuff, this is the second batch of 3 I have purchased. works like a charm on iced up windows
on 8 January 2015
Love this deicer. Wouldn't use anything else ever. No re freeze and windscreen is clear in seconds. I use all prestone stuff and it is pricey but buy anything else and it will be a false economy. If you value your quick starts in the morning with no lengthy scraping this is the one for you. Seller was awesome - quick delivery and a good price. Happy and fussy female driver.
on 8 March 2016
This stuff does the business, I've been using sub-standard de-icer for many years and ended up with leaky spray tops and rusty cans, these are really large canisters and you don't need to use much. Sounds silly, but de-icing the car is now vaguely pleasurable when you have the right tools to do it.
on 26 May 2014
Great price for 3 BIG cans.
I use this now, rather than just a scraper ( which seems to leave scaped lines on the windscreen. How can that happen ?)
So, it maybe summer, but i'm ready for the winter.
on 8 December 2014
this is the best de-icer on the market