on 22 December 2013
Do not buy anything from this seller, i purchased two duvet covers in October, one black, one blue - one of them arrived damaged so i informed the seller and returned it the very next day via a courier. I was told that my refund would be authorized when the item was received back to them. However in the mean-time i submitted a review about the products, i had received stating my disappointment on how flimsy and thin the material was and also that after only one wash the duvet cover had faded and the colour had completely washed out leaving the cover looking horrendous. Two months later i am still waiting for my refund, and upon contacting the seller on numerous occasions to inquire about my refund, all i get in response is my refund will be issued when and only when i remove my negative feedback !!??? They can keep my refund, i will NEVER buy anything from this company again !!! :(
on 9 January 2013
If you want to sleep I wouldn't order these items, ok it's cheap but I didn't expect it to be this cheap! Kept it on the bed for 3 days but had to throw it out as it would move all over through the night and also started 'threading'. Spend a bit extra on a more quality item from John Lewis etc.
on 19 November 2013
In just one wash the Duvet has lost its colour completely....... feeling cheated ....
Now it looks like blackish blue in colour instead of the original colour ....
on 13 October 2013
This quilt set is a nightmare, it is just cheap & nasty, moves all round the place when my quilt is inside. I'm not happy & would like my money back.
on 10 January 2013
bought this for my sons room, looks just like the picture but quality not very good, has been on the bed for 2 days and already split along one seam
on 24 November 2013
A bit disappointed with the quality. Rather thin but what can you expect for this price. Good for a spare room. Washes ok but needs ironing!
on 10 November 2013
The material is awful hard to iron I should have known it was poor quality because of the price
It shows you get what you pay for
on 24 October 2013
I got this for moving into my new flat, it was completely useless and the duvet rolled into a ball inside the cover every night, I ended up spending a few nights just using the duvet without a cover before getting a new duvet cover from primark.
on 25 May 2013
Made from slightly better material than the sheets by same folks, but very low price. The buttons on the duvet opening did not line up correctly and some loose threads in the stitching. Get what you pay for.
on 6 February 2013
Double quit cover has an extensive rip on seem around a foot long not noticed until after i washed it (this is why it has not been returned)
One was and there are already fade marks these where washed inside out and on there own but you can clearly see where the washing machine has spun and the fade pattern is all over the covers.
Product was cheap but could have got better quality from a market stool for the same price and they would have been cotton these are 100 polyester.
Been binned.
But to be fair this is the first product from amazon ive had problems with.