on 10 March 2013
Fantastic game... Got it for My little girls 4th birthday and she is loving it... Making all new bows & dressing up daisy etc... It realy keeps her occupied.. & most of all she is happy with it...!! :)
on 19 May 2013
The game itself is ok, but very limited on what you can do. Only use 2 choices of motions to make the bows and party scene only changes slightly each time and not very much interaction. Slightly disappointing, dont think it will keep my daughters imagination for long :(
on 22 April 2014
This was a good price from amazon. I would have been dissappointed had I payed more. my 3 year old enjoyed this game but completed all the activities quickly as there is not many.
on 16 January 2014
bought this for a christmas present, children enjoy playing it, was good value for money, very pleased with purchase and would recommend.
on 28 January 2014
ideal for the age group and little girls adore Minnie like my 4yr old child do.
very user friendly - improves skills at this stage
on 12 January 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter who plays on it loads, she loves it, its a really great little game and price was the best around.
on 11 January 2014
Very happy with this game it come on time and my daughter loves it and its really helping her with her numbers
on 10 May 2013
bought this for my daughter she is Minnie mouse mad , she was so happy when she got it and enjoys playing it
on 12 February 2014
My 3 year old finds this quite boring and is looking for something a bit more challenging. But ok game
on 10 June 2013
Bought for my daughter to keep her amused during a long flight and it certainly worked, she loves it and has used this game far more than any of her other leapfrog games, educational and entertaining and lots of fun, a good buy and good value for money.