4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT
What fantastic service this was, delivered in a couple of days and now up and looking great. Good deal when I have looked at the internet for others and they are much more expensive and they look good in our kitchen. It would have been nice to be offered a discount for buying more than one.Thank you
Published 18 months ago by morebeard

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice lights
As all the other reviews the lights look great up but putting the bulbs in is a nightmare ! There must be an easier way.
Published 3 months ago by Mojo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Modern 3 Way Gloss White & Chrome Straight Bar Ceiling Spotlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 26 Sep 2013
I bought this light fitting to put in a rather small bathroom we have just done up to make the most out of lighting the room, shower and mirror/basin area. The light came well packaged and was a bit smaller than I had anticipated (but looks great, very happy with the size!) The fitting is both modern and stylish but simplistic - I am pleased. I was considering both the silver and grey/steel versions of this light but I am glad I purchased this as it fits with the rest of the bathroom suite. This allows me to instead create themes/colours in the bathroom with easily changeable things like towels etc instead. Great purchase - would definitely buy again.

p.s. I don't understand why others are struggling to put light bulbs into the fittings - it is as simple as placing in the designated slots and twisting with the little suction plunger you get with the light - took me 2 mins for all 3 lights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 29 July 2013
I absolutely love this light fitting. It was easy to assemble and looks absolutely stunning.This was a great buy well worth the money i loved it so so much i am so glad that i ordered it it looks great.
Good seller, fast delivery. Recommend to others!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice lights, 4 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright, clear bar of light., 18 April 2014
Chose because it was not too big and good price. Does the job nicely, if you pay more I'm sure you will get better, but for the money, I certainly feel you are getting good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect buy, 12 Mar 2014
An excellent buy. Arrived promptly, works well, cleans well, nothing to complain about so far. I'm planning to buy another one for my son bedroom.

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, 22 Feb 2014
I actually purchased two of these so can't really complain, but even with a slightly more professional tool than that supplied I still had trouble inserting the light bulbs and occasionally in one of the fittings the bulb needs some moving about to make it work.

3.0 out of 5 stars white light fitting, 18 Feb 2014
These are lovely lights when up and light the room up wonderfully but the bulbs are an absolute nightmare to put in, probably need an electrician to put the next one in when one goes because I doubt my husband will fight on with them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kitchen lighting, 19 Jan 2014
Bought these to replace my old kitchen lighting system. Those lighting strips had always had difficult-to-replace bulbs, and one of the strips eventually failed altogether. These lighting strips are much better and we are very pleased with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart lights once you get bulbs in, 12 Dec 2013
I'm a competent DIYer, but struggled to get enough purchase to fit bulbs. Eventually used gripper for removing tight jar lids!
Love the lights which now look great in my kitchen.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›