5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
I was suffering from pains in my wrist when performing Skull Crushers so decided to purchase some gloves that offered wrist support. I've been using these for the past week and am very pleased with the results; They're comfortable, durable and good quality. A very great bargain indeed!
Published 23 months ago by harry

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Published 21 months ago by MR STEVEN R HACKETT

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 22 Aug. 2013
These gym gloves are useless. Ive worn them twice and they actually do the opposite to what they are supposed to. Gym gloves are meant to protect your hands, especially just below your fingers in the palm, these do the reverse, i now have dead skin and blisters! In case anyone asks...yes i bought the right size. Maybe i have weird hands but personally id advise against buying these. They offer no protection to your hands. The wrist straps are ok to be fair but thats it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfec, 2 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Leather Weight Lifting Gloves Long Wrist Wrap Gloves Power Lifting Lifter PADDED Palm Exercise Fitness Gloves Strengthen Gloves Home Gym (Misc.)
Great product, especially for the price, I would have expected it to be a lot more money for the quality you get. Also very good service, they arrived within a couple of days. If only all sellers were like that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 11 April 2013
I rate it lowly because of several things:
-The gloves had marks on them(white lines, faded, etc)
-Poor quality
-Used them a few times, and last time I used them I had black color on my hands!
-The gloves don't give you much flexibility.
-The grip on the gloves are poor as well! Barbell would often slip from my hands because of the gloves.

Overall they are very disappointing. I have learnt my lesson, and will definitely buy more expensive gloves more better quality-such as York weight training gloves. They are £10 however the quality is immense. Save your money and buy yourself a better pair of gloves, its inevitable that you'll waste £5 on these and will have to replace them in a few weeks, like myself!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 5 Feb. 2013
The title says it all, these are good gloves, but not great ones. I bought a medium and the size seems a bit larger than the normal mediums. Overall its a good purchase for the price. However if you really care about your workout, go for something better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and very good company, 25 Jan. 2013
These was the gloves that i was looking for to help me with my wheelchair. Good wrist support and even better padded leather palm. With my questions to the company i would given them 5 stars. First class response and sending out the gloves

2.0 out of 5 stars Good concept poorly executed, 7 Jun. 2013
I bought these gloves as I thought they looked like they would adequately do the job and for the price, I couldn't go far wrong. However, far wrong I did go.

Positives:
The palm is constructed of leather and has stood up to wear pretty well. This is about the only positive.

Negatives:
Almost from day one the poor manufacturing quality became apparent. The stitching around the velcro started coming apart after the first use and has now got to the stage where they have become unusable. That aside, the velcro itself has lost all of its binding quality meaning that even if the velcro were still attached, it wouldn't perform it's primary purpose.
The elastic on the back of gloves suffers from similar problems and after only 10-20 uses, there are threads hanging about all over the place and the gloves have all but disintegrated.

My advice would be to spend an extra few quid to buy a pair of gloves that don't seem to have been made by an arthritic chimpanzee.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality for the price., 11 April 2015
good quality and for the price not really much wrong with it.

My only issue is compared to other gloves I have had in the past, there isn't much protection from the glove to the hand when lifting weights or using a rower but apart from that they are ok.

I did have an issue with delivery where I didnt receive the first set, but got in touch with seller and he shipped out another without any fuss.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Gloves are simply terrible. Worst pair of gloves I've ever had, 20 Nov. 2014
The Gloves are simply terrible. Worst pair of gloves I've ever had, they not only not protect your hands, they actually hurt MORE than lifting without them. The material just sort of bends and presses against your skin, causing lots of pain, especially right below the fingers, where they should protect the most. Would not recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wished I had read the reviews better. The problem with these gloves is that there ..., 29 Nov. 2014
Poorly made, not enough padding. I wished I had read the reviews better.

The problem with these gloves is that there is not enough padding on the palms so when you are lifting heavy your hands ache as there is not enough support to protect your hands the bar.
They are cheap but pretty useless for weight lifting.