on 1 July 2013
This is a decent gumsheild for the price. It moulded easily with hot water and is comfortable to wear. I have a fairly small mouth and this doesn't restrict breathing or speaking. In retrospect I might have gone for a coloured not a clear one, so the referee can see I am wearing it (required in the rules)!!
on 7 June 2013
As a night time tooth grinder my dentist advised me to purchase one. I am glad i ordered this one at a much cheaper price than the dentist. I use intermittently, its the dribbling that's annoying now!
on 1 March 2014
ok sorry, but what can you say about a gum shield? its good for the price, I use mine when splitting logs all day in the yard as I tend to grind my teeth shut during axe splitting and find this helpful because it softens the shock that gets transmitted through your body and my jaw doesn't ache at the end of the day. its pretty strong plastic but it moulds fairly well and has a bit of squishiness to it. I had to scrape a little machined trim from my one as it got missed during clean up and irritated my inner lip, but that aside its a good gum shield and worth buying, I think.
on 9 May 2013
You really get what you pay for here, I only do light MMA sparring so this is perfect for me, Fits in my mouth nice and tight and the boiling and biting process was just as easy, I will eventually be getting a higher quality mouthpiece as I progress with my training but for what you pay I dont think I could ask for a better product
on 11 September 2015
I can't get on with the specially fitted guard provided by dentist (feels like teeth in a vice) so I thought I'd give this a go. I bought 2 thinking one for top and one for bottom and to see which I would prefer. The top was quite easy to fit but the bottom was dreadful (I only tried because I'd read a review from someone saying it worked). Anyway it seems I just can't bear to have things in my mouth (never able to use a snorkel) as I felt like gagging and then dribbled. Might work for others who are less sensitive than me - I thought it was worth a try as they are really cheap and I really need to stop the grinding!
on 1 July 2013
Wasn't expecting much with the price but has worked brilliantly for me, easy to shape and snip the back bits (as too long) has helped alot with stopping the damage to my teeth from grinding.
on 24 October 2015
I have bought loads of 'boil and bite' gum shields for my kids over the years. Most of them have been useless and not moulded into shape at all, but hooray, this one has actually softened enough to make an impression ! If I need anymore, I'll get this brand again.
on 2 July 2015
Cheap and cheerful I purchased mine to use with whitening tooth gel, easily mouldable once dunked in hot and cold water, and you can cut the back parts of the shield to make it fit more comfortably in your mouth, can't argue for the price, complete bargain!!
on 2 February 2014
Easy to use - follow the instructions and it works fine.

I use this for whitening my teeth, not guarding from sports, but it protects the rest of my mouth from yucky whitening stuff so I'm happy enough with it :).
on 19 February 2015
Why pay more? I get bruxism when stressed This is the best mouth guard I have had since I had a professionally made one by dentist that took a cast of my teeth.( I lost it). It really does mould exactly to your teeth.