4.0 out of 5 stars something to get your teeth into?
Published 6 months ago by Dan Awildyen

3.0 out of 5 stars basic, does the job but no container for storage
Good price, does the job without trying to be fancy. Only let down by no case, never known a gumshield to come without anything to store it in.
Published 3 months ago by MS

4.0 out of 5 stars something to get your teeth into?, 1 Mar 2014
ok sorry, but what can you say about a gum shield? its good for the price, I use mine when splitting logs all day in the yard as I tend to grind my teeth shut during axe splitting and find this helpful because it softens the shock that gets transmitted through your body and my jaw doesn't ache at the end of the day. its pretty strong plastic but it moulds fairly well and has a bit of squishiness to it. I had to scrape a little machined trim from my one as it got missed during clean up and irritated my inner lip, but that aside its a good gum shield and worth buying, I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars night time dental grinder, 7 Jun 2013
As a night time tooth grinder my dentist advised me to purchase one. I am glad i ordered this one at a much cheaper price than the dentist. I use intermittently, its the dribbling that's annoying now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, No fault what so ever, 9 May 2013
You really get what you pay for here, I only do light MMA sparring so this is perfect for me, Fits in my mouth nice and tight and the boiling and biting process was just as easy, I will eventually be getting a higher quality mouthpiece as I progress with my training but for what you pay I dont think I could ask for a better product

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for cost, 1 July 2013
Katrina James "Bookworm" (England) - See all my reviews
This is a decent gumsheild for the price. It moulded easily with hot water and is comfortable to wear. I have a fairly small mouth and this doesn't restrict breathing or speaking. In retrospect I might have gone for a coloured not a clear one, so the referee can see I am wearing it (required in the rules)!!

3.0 out of 5 stars basic, does the job but no container for storage, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Gum Shield Mouth Guard Boil Bite Mouthguard All Sport Boxing Martial Art Football hockey Rugby Baseball Karate Cricket ADULTS size (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouthguard., 2 Feb 2014
R. Morgan - See all my reviews
Easy to use - follow the instructions and it works fine.

I use this for whitening my teeth, not guarding from sports, but it protects the rest of my mouth from yucky whitening stuff so I'm happy enough with it :).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mouth guard, 1 July 2013
Wasn't expecting much with the price but has worked brilliantly for me, easy to shape and snip the back bits (as too long) has helped alot with stopping the damage to my teeth from grinding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 2 Mar 2014
Perhaps not the best gum shield but for the price is perfect. I use it whilst powerlifting as the dentist has told me I'm am grinding my teeth when lifting and it is damaging them.

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 5 Mar 2014
AJ Wall - See all my reviews
Bought this for my son as an emergency shield as he needed one for a rugby trip. It arrived quite quickly and does what it says. My son is happy with it .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 April 2014
Needed a quick cheap gum shield for MMA. Does the job, but if you are doing heavy sparring or fighting, I would recomend spending a bit more